X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    There’s a BD WhatsApp group? ��
    ?? Nobody wanted to send me and invite!?

OUTRAGE-QUIT.

Comment

I want in on the old-man Whatsapp group. Why do you all hate me?

Comment

It's just for the meet in December #jointheelite

Comment

It’s not a BD WhatsApp group as such. It’s for those of us meeting on 16th December.

Are either of you two meeting us on 16th December?

Comment

We should have a BD group somewhere that isn’t IRC, though.

Maybe something that doesn’t involve phone numbers for anyone not interested in handing theirs out willy-billy.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              It’s not a BD WhatsApp group as such. It’s for those of us meeting on 16th December.

Are either of you two meeting us on 16th December?
              I'm willing to say that I am if it means I get into the elite whatsapp club.

Comment

Just give fuse your phone number and you’re in!

I won’t tell if you don’t.

Just bear in mind you won’t get to see the video of Zaki’s jelly that sounds like someone wanking or my Japanese toilet that asks how you’re doing unless we resend them(I’ll definitely resend mine).

Comment

Lol. Actually, I might look into joining you all for real on 16th. Kept meaning to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Lol. Actually, I might look into joining you all for real on 16th. Kept meaning to look into it.
                    Do it, mate.

Out mod powers extend to real life and if somebody's out of line, we can ban them.

You have to bring your own banhammer though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Do it, mate.

Out mod powers extend to real life and if somebody's out of line, we can ban them.

You have to bring your own banhammer though.
                      Might as well say bye to everyone now then

Comment

Please join us Bread! And get Scotty Powers McIkobo in on the action too if you can guys.

Comment

How dirty the MVS I bought is! It’s like 20 years of grime caked onto it. I’m getting there but it’s taking time to get the thing clean.

Comment

Got Sam sho 1 and kof 99 mvs carts going spare if interested speedy. Mates rates to you. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Got Sam sho 1 and kof 99 mvs carts going spare if interested speedy. Mates rates to you. Pm me if interested.
                              Remember to run them through the dish washer before sending them to him!

Comment

My partner’s driving.

She’s terrible at roundabouts. Really hesitant, yet somehow still manages to bunny hop onto it.

She also fails to get through the gears quickly enough. On the motorway the car is screaming like 40000 revs at 75mph in 4th gear.

Everytime I drive I always make a (probably gittish) comment about getting into 6th ASAP to cruise along, but no heed is ever paid.

Does my head in.

Comment

Working...
                                X