Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. Yeah, maybe just giving her a damn good telling off instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      The other:

Did you know, today *insert dead persons name* (EG: William shakespear) turns XXX years old...
      No he doesn't, he's dead.
      Did you know today Freddie Mercury turns 72 years old?

Happy Birthday, Freddie!

(Please don't follow me and kill me, Cassius!)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Did you know today Freddie Mercury turns 72 years old?

Happy Birthday, Freddie!

(Please don't follow me and kill me, Cassius!)
        How dare you!!
        To be fair, at least 72 is a reasonable age to state. It get stupid when they say they turn '350 years old today'. No one turns 350 years old.

Comment

I'm a cyclist but the Saturday lycra boys royally piss me of doing three abreast on country roads chatting away whilst there is a large queue of cars behind them, one day I'm going to get my revenge and when I get in front of them slow down to about 10mph and when they try to overtake, speed up and then slow down again.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Colin Kaepernick has been chosen to promote Nike this year.

People have been burning their Nike trainers as a protest to someone who knelt to make a protest.
            The NFL have basically blackballed him for protesting, out of 32 QB positions there were a handful free last season and he's better than another ten or so and still couldn't get a job.
            Eric Reid who also protested paid a similar price.

Kap is suing the NFL, I hope he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Me
              Zavvi’s ridiculously convoluted returns procedure and their inability to deliver an undamaged Blu-ray in the first place. Morons.

And now I find that after telling me I’ll get my refund in ‘3 - 5 business days’, they’ve sent a replacement and no refund is pending on my PayPal account. Twats. Raised PayPal complaint and have sent a lengthy email directly to them questioning their obvious lack of any intelligence over something so ****ing simple.

Comment

When you’ve been doing photo editing and product shots in Lightroom & photoshop and you realise you could of saved yourself 30mins every sat for a year just buy changing the way you work using shortcuts built into the programs.

Live and learn.

Comment

Just wanted to mention, as it might interest [MENTION=3220]endo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]
                  [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and I just got home from a day in town, and on our third YouTube video, there was an ad for Dettol washing machine cleaner. We have never bought this before, but we bought some literally today while we were at the shop, as we happened to see it in the supermarket and thought it might be a good idea.

The odds are small, but probably higher considering I have bought laundry supplies from Amazon, mentioned it being "laundry day" online probably once or twice, we're probably of the age where people tend to own washing machines... There are probably other factors too.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] Okay well the first thing is not to panic. You need to wipe then destroy your phone. Pick up a bunch of burner phones - single use only. Destroy all credit cards and anything with a chip in it. You’ll need an identity change and a fake passport but stick to boats - steer clear of airports. Blobcat is a liability and probably compromised so you know what you have to do there. Trust nobody - anyone could be Jeff Bezos or a google AI. ANYONE. Even you. Nobody can know where you go.

Your life will not be easy and you can never sleep soundly again but know that you’re not the first and certainly won’t be the last. Good luck, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Your life will not be easy and you can never sleep soundly again but know that you’re not the first and certainly won’t be the last. Good luck, my friend.
                      ... can I keep my PSVR?

Comment

The targeted advertising strategy is broken really. The only ads I currently see are for hot water cylinders and washing machines, both of which I have now bought. So I'm unlikely to be buying any more anytime soon and yet the adverts continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          ... can I keep my PSVR?
                          Yes. Good thinking. Escape into virtual reality. They’ll never think of looking for you there.

Comment

When you want to post a bargain in the gaming bargains section but the forum won't let you quick reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Yes. Good thinking. Escape into virtual reality. They’ll never think of looking for you there.
                              The thing that's funny is that VR games can (and in some cases probably do) record all of your movements. There's probably something in that. Did you see the video where that guy had a seizure while in VRChat?

Comment

No. That sounds alarming.

Comment

Working...
                                X