Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mum's work is planning to cut her hours again. I honestly think her boss is trying to make her quit. She's 64 FFS.
    Anyone know anyone in Lidl? I'm hoping we can get her into the one in Llandaff North the next time they're hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      The Megabus bloke. They've been tampering with his face,

He's really pink on the American bus, lighter pink on the old style UK image, and now he's a very light milky colour.

I'm just feeling extremely bored at the moment.

Comment

Exactly!!!!!

It's like they've added a light white wash over the entire image, it now looks unformed!

Bring back the piggybank-pink, rosy-cheeked Megabus Man!

Comment

He's a gammon, if I ever saw one!

Megabus/NHS 350mil bus - too close for comfort

Comment

Worked with a guy I rarely 'get' to work with. He's ok I guess in general as a person and dentist but I don't like how he works and he can be so ****ing rude. I feel like an old lady when complaining about him, this young wippersnapper who doesn't say please or thank you and I have to battle to get to work within the correct times.

He made an off-hand nasty comment infront of a patient about how he should have finished the root canal treatment by now and we hadn't even started. Firstly he started 15 minutes late which I had no influence in at all, yes at that moment we were being delayed because there is a DOOR SIZED HOLE where the cupboard that held the RCT machine last week and no one told me where it was, that and what had he been doing numbing and drilling the patient's tooth the past 10 mins? I am TRYING to HELP, STOP BEING A DICK ABOUT EVERYTHING or do it your ****ing self. No wonder the nurse that usually works with him avoids staying in the same room with him.

Just as I really wanted to have words with him he was apologetic and said thanks which diffused the situation but a 10 hour stressful shift with a 30 min break, we were both having a hard time, there was no need to be ****ty.
            Last edited by Blobcat; 25-02-2019, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
              He's a gammon, if I ever saw one!
              This guy is pure pink beef.

I'm too ****in cool to talk gammon.

Comment

Comment

Least shocking news of all time goes tooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Exactly!!!!!

It's like they've added a light white wash over the entire image, it now looks unformed!

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Just fired up my xboxOG. The red channel of the component isn't working. Unsure if telly or cable at this point. Will have to try the wii tomorrow. Irked.

Comment

This is a really stupid irk and it strikes me as the kind of thing people say on TV when they are asked in interviews if they have any weaknesses but I have had a cold coming on for ages and it finally kicked in full-on yesterday. That’s not the irk. The irk is that I have pretty much taken most of today off in the hopes that I’ll get better and my brain is tormenting me for it. The lack of productivity and progress is really bothering me while my rational side knows I’m probably better resting to get better. It irks me that I can’t take a day off without my internal imaginary boss giving me a hard time about it.

Comment

You’ll never work for a harder boss than yourself DT.

Comment

My Xbox Live membership, it's annoying me because to when I try to download the old 360/OGXB games from GWG, it asks me to update my CC details yet will happily download the XB1 GWGs no hassle. Just wanna bloody DL the free Jedi Outcast ffs!

If I turn the 360 on, I have no problem downloading the older games!

Just puzzled why it's not 'unified' in the Xbone. I'm probably doing summat wrong but I don't like the idea of adding my CC details to a second machine, don't wanna get charged twice for Live if that's a potentiality...?

Comment

That's always bugged me, too.
                              If the games are included with the fee I paid for Live, why do you need my credit card details? They're even listed as "free".

I think Live was playing up at the start of the month.

The website says I'm not logged in, then I am.

I also wanted the Star Wars freebie and gave up trying on my phone so fired up the One and I've already bagsied them!

What a faff!

Comment

I've had this since I first got the Xbone this time last year. But what ho, stuck the 360 on and 'bought' Jed Acad and now I'm having a fun blast on it on the Xball.

Feels kinda sad using my 360 like that. It's like the love of my console life and I just ditched it, occasionally heading back for the blowie of a free 360 or OGXB game. It actually makes me feel a tad guilty.

One more irk. Bought four cheap DS games this aft, went to test them and discovered I'd dropped some kind of sugary drink on it, probably when wazzed the other night.

Everything's OK but the speaker now crackles all the time like them chest crackles COPD people do when they proper cough their stuffs up. Luckily, sounds A-OK through the headphones

If anyone knows the best deal on a high street 3DS, let us know, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X