This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
    I just think that given everybody (except Speedy), is between 30 and 50, folks should agree to disagree sometimes.
    ...and me = 54.

Comment

Is speedy still 21? Lol

Comment

Every single other forum I’ve looked at has been either so toxic or pc, or both, that it makes me want to vomit.

This is my internet home, you can pry boardersdown from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Wools is here! Everything is okay now.
          I didn't know if anyone left remembered me!

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Every single other forum I’ve looked at has been either so toxic or pc, or both, that it makes me want to vomit.

This is my internet home, you can pry boardersdown from my cold dead fingers.
          The longer I stay on bigger forums or all social media, the more I come back to this place and a few older forums that are still going.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            I didn't know if anyone left remembered me!
            Of course! How have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              Is speedy still 21? Lol
              I wish! I’m 28 currently, think wakka is the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Of course! How have you been?
                Great thanks!

I must admit, over the past year or so, I've been about on other sites but recently deactivated my Facebook account and coming off a few other social places as I was having less and less fun.

However, I've recently got back into gaming through coding at work and decided to give my old MacBook to my Brother as he's just started Uni and am in the process of building a brand new PC. Not only for pure gaming but also to keep coding with work and I want to get back into Unreal and learn more Unity. Before I knew it, I'm revisiting my old haunts!

It's very quiet here but I love seeing the old crew drifting about.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                  It's very quiet here
                  Thoughtful, Wools. It's thoughtful. Nice to see you back and glad to hear things are good!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Hmmm getting old....

You’ll be getting your big boy pants soon, when you hit 30!

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                      ...and me = 54.
                      Well, Amps, there's always a couple of outliers on the bell curve - I think [MENTION=2277]jim g[/MENTION] is older than that, retired and a grandad!

Comment

[MENTION=680]Wools[/MENTION], I've always thought of you being the big leagues version of me, very similar trajectory into and out of the games industry.

Comment

Well, Amps, there's always a couple of outliers on the bell curve - I think @jim g is older than that, retired and a grandad!
                          Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Yep, that’s right

Comment

Well, Amps, there's always a couple of outliers on the bell curve - I think @jim g is older than that, retired and a grandad!
                            Yes Jim's the oldest member on here bless him.

Hopefully I won't be a grandad this side of seventy!

Comment

Well, Amps, there's always a couple of outliers on the bell curve - I think [MENTION=2277]jim g[/MENTION] is older than that, retired and a grandad!
                              aye, 60 years young and at prestige master 368 now on BO4 :-)

Comment

Anti-antifascist demonstrations in Italy on Liberation Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X