Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffered from another painful charley horse this morning just before 5am, luckily it didn't last as long as the last and it didn't repeat. Really not wanting to go to bed incase it happens again.

I really really hate them

Comment

This isn’t really an irk. It’s not a smile either.

It’s more of a ‘say what?’
      A ‘saywha?’
      A ‘swa?’

Stuck downstairs in darkness while the missus grabs forty winks upstairs. I’m trying to keep daft lad occupied/praying that he’ll fall to sleep. I flick through the channels and see something called John and Lisa’s Weekend.

Weird combo. An actress and a podgy chef with hamster cheeks.

What possible connection? I vaguely recall her on Celeb Masterchef? I google.

What the f—??? They’re an item??? How in the name of asshattery has he managed to bag her?

It boggles the mind. She’s a wad. He’s a wadn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        I keep hearing about deaths/injuries caused by old drivers on the news in Japan.

A few weeks ago, a mother and her 3yo daughter were killed when an 87yo former government official crashed his car into them.

I thought it was cool how much the Japanese government has been encouraging development of self-driving cars recently but now I can see why. Rather than strip oldies(read: voters) of their driving licenses, they’re skirting around the issue.
        I have this problem driving when I'm over there, quite rural so lots of the old dears are in Kei Trucks just like me and they basically do what they want - at a very slow speed, turning left right swapping lanes with no indication at all. At least they generally have that sticker on the back that tells you someone in the 150 year old range is driving so you can give them a wide berth were possible.

Comment

Buying curtains for the first time in my life. Thanks I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            Buying curtains for the first time in my life. Thanks I hate it.
            No pokemon curtains?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
              Suffered from another painful charley horse this morning just before 5am, luckily it didn't last as long as the last and it didn't repeat. Really not wanting to go to bed incase it happens again.

I really really hate them
              I read that as, suffering after too much charley until 5am.

Happens to us all, don’t worry about it.

Comment

Cack day at work today. Lots of crazies and obnoxious drunk/hard man idiots in, plus a man with infected leg ulcers in a humid room (the stench!) It was pretty much all negativity, horrible twats about all day, made me question why I went in for the post, I have been realising the last few weeks it's been making me a bit more morose, a bit more contemplative and deep where once jocularity and charm were resident. But I said I'd give it six months. Need to dent the debt. Done 2.5 months so far and it's gone by like a flash.

Yeeeeeah. I might've made a mistake, sad to admit. The long, rotating shifts are really knocking the stuffing out of me as well, my body can't handle them like it used to a few years back, just end up feeling tired and moody most of the time. Bah.

Moan, moan, moan, I know. But I want some sunshine back. I'm wondering if going in for this job was my subconsciousness's way of getting me out of a rut and look for something more chill and more lucrative. Funk knows but I'm already getting cold feet. Just have to stick it out for now, idizwudidiz.

Just a whine, one of them bad days. Tbh, most aren't bad at all. Just *some* are. I never like to moan, normally, just venting some cark, somehow lessens it when you write it down.

Anyway, seriously hoping Bank Holiday Monday is better than its preceding Sunday. Though a bit of me is quivering dread.

Comment

Not all moan though, I earn more than I used to, drink much less than I used to so save even more, plus two days off after tomoz and off to the pub after work for a few. Accentuate the positives ie. the blissful annihilation of braincells via cold beer. Cannot wait.

Comment

DPD. Website failing whenever I tried to set delivery instructions. Not the biggest deal but indeed an irk

Comment

**** off.

Comment

When you load a webpage and go to click a link/button, but the webpage hasn't actually finished loading because it's decided to throw a big ad in somewhere, so just as you're about to press the the link/button, the whole page shifts and you press something you didn't want.

This annoys me no end. Once I even said "Oh no you didn't!" out loud.

Comment

Pregnant tube women.

I got told off AFTER I offered my seat.

"If you sit on the priority seat, you should really look up".

I farking did twat! Speak up prick!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            When you load a webpage and go to click a link/button, but the webpage hasn't actually finished loading because it's decided to throw a big ad in somewhere, so just as you're about to press the the link/button, the whole page shifts and you press something you didn't want.
                            This really grinds my bollocks.

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                            Pregnant tube women.

I got told off AFTER I offered my seat.

"If you sit on the priority seat, you should really look up".

I farking did twat! Speak up prick!
                            How soon after she got on did you look up?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

How soon after she got on did you look up?
                              I've no idea. If I'd noticed earlier, I would have offered/moved earlier. Why didn't the other fecker opposite me get lectured? Cow.

Pregnant women usually ask. It's fricking 8am. I'm not exactly super alert around that time.

I only noticed when she aggressively cleared her throat.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post

This annoys me no end. Once I even said "Oh no you didn't!" out loud.
                                That’s a pisser, and terrible on phones. You end up having to try and preempt where the page will land.

Comment

Working...
                                X