User Tag List

Page 182 of 187 FirstFirst ... 82172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1865

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Your kind words (and eggs) are helping me through this trough.

After watching Initial D and Hyperdrive, I wanted to do some drifting, but when I tried to play Import Tuner Challenge, I got the RRoD.

I'm now looking at buying a replacement 360, but I could do without having to buy another console.

I'm thinking an S is better than an E as they got rid of a couple of connections on the E, although it's supposed to be a bit quieter.

Maybe I should cut my losses and start Forza Horizon properly.
    360 hasn't been used in years. Buy two games I want and turn it on. Refuses to work properly.

If I'm correct, can I just get a 4gb S model and rip apart my old hdd and plug it in the S?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    360 hasn't been used in years. Buy two games I want and turn it on. Refuses to work properly.

If I'm correct, can I just get a 4gb S model and rip apart my old hdd and plug it in the S?
    Yeah, that's what I was looking at.
    The drive on an S is in-built, but there's a little hatch to pop it out. There are torc screws on the old drive caddy, but easy to swap.

I traded in some stuff and got a 320gb S. Now I just have the unpleasant task of removing all the built up finger cheese from the seams on the controller!

I bought a box of Sugar puffs and they are now called Wheat puffs ffs this health obsession is getting to far like Mc donalds changed the chips and now they are a lot worse

Receiving Brexit Party Flyer through the letter box.

Quote Originally Posted by eastyy View Post
    I bought a box of Sugar puffs and they are now called Wheat puffs ffs this health obsession is getting to far like Mc donalds changed the chips and now they are a lot worse
    Ironically, the sugar reference goes but the gay slur remains!

Getting crazy now, they keep making choc bars with protein in. Sick of hearing about 'protein'. It's in meat, innit? It's in hummus!

Why would I want protein in my farkin Yorkie, farfarksake. I'll have a bloody steak instead!

They were never called Sugar Poofs Jazz

^Oop North spellage. It's all like Texas once one gets past Watford. We didn't have Loadsamoney, we had Buggerallmoney, y'great fat soft Southern puff*.

(*in a nice way)

I have to mention it because it really has irked me today, I've maybe cursorily glanced on Facebook about four times over the day and three of those four times I've had Wish trying to sell me CALTROPS, they appear to be actual, metal ones.

(For those who've never played TENCHU on PS1, they're these little, 'triangular' metal spikes that are dropped in clusters by ninjas when they're pursued, or also laid as a trap for guards to walk onto when they're near the end of their shifts and they're tired and not very observant. MASSIVE foot-damage. Worse than when Alan Partridge stood on that spike.)

Anyway, they were like 3 and advertised between teddy bears and the like. Why are they selling ninja weapons so cheaply? I Googled it and noticed some descriptions said they were good for popping peeps' tyres surreptitiously.

WHY is this crap being promoted??? And so cheaply, as some 'ninja toy'. What ****in use does anyone have for 3 Facebook caltrops, seriously????

It's not videogames that made us the way we are. Have you noticed how gentlemanly we all are on this particular forum, how humorously bitch-arse it is when any of us have a spat or hissy-fit?

How generally non-violent and NICE we are? Well-behaved and reasonable?

Nah. It's not games. It's the insidiousness of the caustic junk spread on stuff like FB. Insidious stuff like THIS.

CALTROPS. I said it AGAIN. **** this world.
    Last edited by JazzFunk; 22-10-2019 at 05:04 AM. Reason: 'not games', not 'bot games'

Introduced in Roman times, apparently. They used it to bust chariot tyres and hurt the soles of horses' feet. I could be wrong, I only glanced at Google for 10 secs.

The Jap version was known as the "Makibishi spike" and came in many, foot-skeweringly ornate variants. Why bust tyres when you can bust feet - distantly and obscured - as a ninja?

All I can say is this:

MAKIBISHIBASHI (*NOT*) SPECIAL

Truth.