X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RRoD.

Comment

ebay glitches. Had a parcel delivered very late on 01 Oct to the local Argos for pick up, ebay has never notified me though. I've chased it with the seller and they managed to get the courier to provide evidence of delivery so I'm working from the assumption that it would have entered Argos' system on 02 October meaning tomorrow is the deadline for collection. I now have to wait till after work tomorrow and hope A-It hasn't been shipped back to the seller and B - They'll accept the delivery proof the seller provided instead of the FM code ebay never sent me

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        RRoD.
        Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

I think we need a retro irks thread for that one! Sorry to hear though, amigo. If it makes you feel any better, I currently have four 360s set up but that haven't been turned on for years now. You can imagine how hopeful I am about their status.

Comment

RRoD.

Comment

Your kind words (and eggs) are helping me through this trough.

After watching Initial D and Hyperdrive, I wanted to do some drifting, but when I tried to play Import Tuner Challenge, I got the RRoD.

I'm now looking at buying a replacement 360, but I could do without having to buy another console.

I'm thinking an S is better than an E as they got rid of a couple of connections on the E, although it's supposed to be a bit quieter.

Maybe I should cut my losses and start Forza Horizon properly.

Comment

Some guy called Ebeneezer told me that E's are good.

Comment

Watching the latest Kickscammer on youtube and Daniel ibbertson and did a sponsor by a rather rubbish looking Mobile game called Coin masters....which literally had a slot machine ....really disappointed.

Comment

I'm irked that loads of people change their names on Twitter over October to "spooky" names.

It makes me think "who the hell is this?" or that it's going to be about the Smashing Pumpkins.

Comment

Looking to customise my HRAP4, but actually deciding on what colour buttons to go for is so much more difficult than I expected it to be! And also do I go for OBSF-30 or OBSFS-30 buttons? Is the difference in noise THAT noticeable?

Comment

fammydodd waggle his stick

Comment

Your kind words (and eggs) are helping me through this trough.

After watching Initial D and Hyperdrive, I wanted to do some drifting, but when I tried to play Import Tuner Challenge, I got the RRoD.

I'm now looking at buying a replacement 360, but I could do without having to buy another console.

I'm thinking an S is better than an E as they got rid of a couple of connections on the E, although it's supposed to be a bit quieter.

Maybe I should cut my losses and start Forza Horizon properly.
                          360 hasn't been used in years. Buy two games I want and turn it on. Refuses to work properly.

If I'm correct, can I just get a 4gb S model and rip apart my old hdd and plug it in the S?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                            360 hasn't been used in years. Buy two games I want and turn it on. Refuses to work properly.

If I'm correct, can I just get a 4gb S model and rip apart my old hdd and plug it in the S?
                            Yeah, that's what I was looking at.
                            The drive on an S is in-built, but there's a little hatch to pop it out. There are torc screws on the old drive caddy, but easy to swap.

Comment

I traded in some stuff and got a 320gb S. Now I just have the unpleasant task of removing all the built up finger cheese from the seams on the controller!

Comment

I bought a box of Sugar puffs and they are now called Wheat puffs ffs this health obsession is getting to far like Mc donalds changed the chips and now they are a lot worse

Comment

Working...
                                X