Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's another argument. Would France or German allow other countries to buy their big historic companies? Doubt it.

Comment

We do have a bad record for selling businesses.
      On the flip side, 2/3rds of all scientific papers are written by British, so you could say we are a country of intellectual property.

Comment

Had the hankering for a nice roast dinner today so picked up the components during our weekly shop today.

Cooked said meal and it was bloody awful! Potatoes didn't go crispy, meat was lacking flavour, veg were mushy.

I didn't do anything different than I would normally have done so I don't know why it was so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Had the hankering for a nice roast dinner today so picked up the components during our weekly shop today.

Cooked said meal and it was bloody awful! Potatoes didn't go crispy, meat was lacking flavour, veg were mushy.

I didn't do anything different than I would normally have done so I don't know why it was so bad.
          That's what happens when you don't buy British ingredients teddy.

(hides)

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Brexit, innit!

<Hides with Zaki>

Comment

Brittany Pettibone. No idea how this c**t ended up on my youtube feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post

(hides)
                Paddle Zaki's backside with auld slipper. Yoobassa!

Comment

EDIT: Seems this strand got resolved while I was away
                  Last edited by Asura; 14-10-2018, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post

(hides)
                    Haha! It was all from Sainsbury's.

Comment

Seeing my old mate finally looking old.

FB pic shows a guy who's suddenly changed to a Palpatine look after cheese n' chestnuts, cheese was cheddar.

Comment

Retired in 2011, aged about mid-sixties. Retired to a midland idyll in the sticks posting FB posts looking younger and nimbler than ever for the last few years.

Now suddenly terribly OLD, almost overnight.

His final old man face is overly saggy and unbefitting of such a generous geezer. Life is a twat.

Comment

Final Old Man Face.

I just gave you teh best band name.

It should be MY band's name but I'll procrastinate it 'til I die so you might as well have it

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            Retired in 2011, aged about mid-sixties. Retired to a midland idyll in the sticks posting FB posts looking younger and nimbler than ever for the last few years.

Now suddenly terribly OLD, almost overnight.

His final old man face is overly saggy and unbefitting of such a generous geezer. Life is a twat.
                            His Photoshop subscription expired, that's all.

Comment

Oh man he just got massive jowls, a pig head's look, and dead, deathly, dark eyes.

Almost overnight, and now it almost feels like his funky zit has popped and now he is becoming a scab.

Life is a twatter, this guy is like the green elf from Gauntlet, but a funny warm one.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                My attempts at trying to engage for our new business using social media. It's like giving me a toothpick and asking me to chop a tree down with it, hard bloody work.
                                I'm not great at this, but I get the most engagement when I tell a story (advice) and ask questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X