X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it will break you, you know it to be true

Comment

Liga doesn't taste like it used to.

And by 'used to', I don't mean when I was a kid, I mean like about two months ago.

Comment

What is liga? [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

Comment

Well it's a baby biscuit. But slap some butter in between two of them and it's a delicious snack.

Comment

You can only get that if you twins apparently.

Comment

The whole Prince Andrew saga.
              A staggering confirmation of just how naïve the British public and media like to be about the Royal Family. The son of a colossal racist, brother to the possible future heir who attempts to interfere with politics to further his own interests, uncle to the man who man who made racial slurs and dressed as a Nazi at a party. Cut from such fine family cloth...

The laugh is that the interview he did was set up following six months of negotiation and planning. What will the Queen have though?! Nothing, because she cleared him to do it. The whole thing will have been vetted within an inch of its life, pre-planned and carefully managed - a failure not because of the content but because like most Royal interviews (it's a wonder they still agree to them) it reminds everyone as to just how out of touch and vile they really are. To them this is just hot air that they'll ride till it blows over despite how the interview went. They didn't give a toss about his actions and associations 15 years ago, they sure as hell don't now.

The opening of King Ralph had the right idea:

Comment

"cool beans"

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  What is liga? [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]
                  It's like Ligma.....

Comment

Mildly irked that scum went down the road kicking wing mirrors and door panels. They kicked my mirror clean off and two doors now need repairing.

Comment

Trying to stay at mildly irked level because I can feel anxiety rising and haven't had a panic attack in ages 😂

Comment

Bring back the birch.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Mildly irked that scum went down the road kicking wing mirrors and door panels. They kicked my mirror clean off and two doors now need repairing.
                          That's gutting Charles sorry to hear that bud. **** those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            That sucks, Charles. But it might be a sign that it's time to upgrade to one of Elon Musk's low-poly cybertanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              That sucks, Charles. But it might be a sign that it's time to upgrade to one of Elon Musk's low-poly cybertanks.
                              Maybe not considering the test guy put two windas out in it

Comment

Class

Comment

Working...
                                X