Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 plate Range Rover Evoque today had rear indicators that must have had those xenon bulbs in there. FFS, is this normal on those cars now? They're indicators, they don't need to light up the road.

Comment

Snoozing and losing. Wanted the Mario Party Joy-Con Bundle, now oos everywhere. Didn't pre-order Ketsui from Genki, now oos and expecting no new stock until the new year. Bah, I should buy when I have the opportunity.

Comment

On the subforum menu page 'Games discussion' and 'Get answers' are the only two that don't use capital first letters for both words

Comment

Japanese contractor would of had that done in 2 weeks with cash to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Japanese contractor would of had that done in 2 weeks with cash to spare.
            I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Falling asleep after every meal.

Comment

Stop eating so much then!

I'm irked that I'm not getting home this weekend and have to work Saturday and Sunday. Already bored out of my mind in the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  Could be medical Zaki; maybe request a GTT test?

Comment

It’s worse if it’s during every meal.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      Could be medical Zaki; maybe request a GTT test?
                      Really need to sign up for a GP. Last one unregistered me because I didn't waste their time for over 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Stop eating so much then!
                        Might be onto something there

Comment

Really need to sign up for a GP. Last one unregistered me because I didn't waste their time for over 5 years.
                          Figure that one out right? What’s that? Your NOT a hypochondriac who’s wasting the gp’s time every week? Off you go then no doctor for you.

Comment

The national lottery - 3 numbers and 1 lucky star...............£9.80

You would have got more back when it started....

Comment

Ugh, Xmas do last night, new starter tried feeling up one of female work pals so I pushed him off her because she clearly wasn't liking it. Gonna be awkward having to work with the guy, think it was just the drink but soured the night tbh. Not a fan of Xmas dos, tbh, and it was the first of four of 'em!!!

Comment

Pretty ****ty first impressions at a work social for the new starter, yeah drink didn't help but he's going to have a hard time getting back respect after that :S

The weather is ****e today. There, I said it.

Comment

Working...
                                X