Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was half asleep, it was a miracle I could even stand and run out the room, I could have just scratched my arse and go back to sleep after crushing a damn spider!
    I genuinely thought I might have dreamed it if I didn't take time to look at the damn thing in the loo before I flushed!

Urgh!!! I HATE them! If they are sat in the top corner of the room by the ceiling they can stay there but **** they have been in my bed, across the floor in front of the TV and 2 exceptionally large ones somehow in our bathroom.

Comment

**** spiders.
      I sat on the sofa once, minding my own business and I feel I kind of scratch on my left elbow. I ignore it... Again a scratch. I put my hand there... Goddamn spider biting me! Couldn't believe it.

Comment

Good god people get a hold of yourself, it’s a non poisonous completely harmless spider. That’s about 4000 times smaller than you.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Good god people get a hold of yourself, it’s a non poisonous completely harmless spider. That’s about 4000 times smaller than you.
          True, but they are spawned within the bowels of hell and I'm pretty sure they crawl across your eyes when you sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Are you trying to rationalise irrational fear? I think you're wasting your time.

Comment

Yeeah, but, ultimately, they can be crushed REALLY easily. They are extremely easy to murder

Which is why I love them and think they shouldn't be murdered. I call every spider I see in my house "Spidos".

I'm not even kidding. If it's a benign Spidos, I allow it to have webs.

If not, it gets crushed. Bad Spidos.

Comment

These octo-legged muddy funsters are the bouncers for flies, ffs!!!

Comment

Knowing its Monday tomorrow and work awaits .....

Comment

Having the worst week ever , and I really mean worse ( the kind you could write to a womans magazine and get 500 quid for ) and to top it off in this weather i catch full blown man flu !!

Comment

There is an Instagram channel where a girl lets spiders crawl all over her face "for relaxation"

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                        Knowing its Monday tomorrow and work awaits .....
                        It's a public holiday today and I have to work.

I have to remind myself of the various perks, and that I probably would've spent the day configuring RetroArch shaders

Comment

My job (again) is irking me. I've been trying to leave it for nearly three months and all the time I'm up and down wondering if I should stay (I'm pro at this job) but the shift patterns just burn one out, especially how I roll, I am autistically speedily efficient.

Thing is, I LOVE being speedy and efficient, dancing around like Maradona all shift, but it's burning me the fuc out. Serious. Do 7 days on and I'm sleeping all the few and random days I get off.

Not worth it, not for like the minimal pay increase. But I'm soooooooo good at it. But it'll kill me. It's making me depressed.

Thing that's hurting me is I would lose a job where I'm dancing about all day performing missions like Sam Fishions with hot babes n' danger everywhere, keeping fit and being some kind of shadowy, subzero hero. It's not as good as that but it's kinda that. It can often be like an 8hr five-a-side match with the sporadic spooge and ooze of abuse and stench and sweaty smelly pig human fucz

Deficits? Well, the constant threat of physical violence. The horrible people. There's loads. So many it makes you hate people. And being talked to like shish by jumped-up twats a lot. You start to become negative, hate people. Become miserable. All the time. Truly miserable.

And then you get new exotic diseases like 'Mers' (not sure how it's spelt), it's a brand new, fangled respiratory illness. Quite bad, very often fatal.

I'm right on the frontline for that with low pay, high stress.

Yet. Yet...the randomness, exercise, excitement..

Driving me fucn nutz tbh. Proper bo you can't believe. Waking up three or four times a night thinking about it, rolling about in bed for 20-30 mins each time. Not ace.

Thinking of becoming a loungecore-type musician. I constantly hum amazing tunes that come outta nowhere straight from the spontaneous brain. These tunes are proper brill, as well. I will (eventually) make them.
                          Last edited by JazzFunk; 24-09-2019, 03:06.

Comment

And you get to smell the stench of leg ulcers a lot. It's THE worst. Especially in hot weather. And it's usually accompanied by the reek of caked-in, dried n' clogged, physically brittle piss-odour.

I'll tell you a weeks-old, rancid, rotten corpse, brought in from some flat, smells better than *that*. Kinda smells like metal mixed with diarrhoea, vomit, verrrry old people.

Comment

And fishy fannies.

Comment

As usual, the timestamp checks out.

Comment

Working...
                                X