Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pffft emulation. The game sucks if it doesn't bankrupt you.

Comment

This isn't really an irk, I'm more saddened.
      We have our shopping delivered and every week its the same guy. He brings the crates to the door and asks if I want any help. I usually say yes because it just makes the whole thing quicker. He will bring the crates in to the kitchen and then empty all the shopping on the kitchen surface and leave me to it.
      This time it was a young woman delivering. She asked if I wanted help and I nonchalantly said yes. But she brought the crates in, then made an excuse and went back to the door to wait for me. It dawned on me that obviously a lone female in a kitchen with a strange man is seen to be dangerous situation to be in. I should feel pissed off that as a man im assumed to be a predator but honestly I just feel saddened by the whole thing.

Comment

Maybe she didn't like the fact you were only wearing your y-fronts and a spiderman hood?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          This isn't really an irk, I'm more saddened.
          We have our shopping delivered and every week its the same guy. He brings the crates to the door and asks if I want any help. I usually say yes because it just makes the whole thing quicker. He will bring the crates in to the kitchen and then empty all the shopping on the kitchen surface and leave me to it.
          This time it was a young woman delivering. She asked if I wanted help and I nonchalantly said yes. But she brought the crates in, then made an excuse and went back to the door to wait for me. It dawned on me that obviously a lone female in a kitchen with a strange man is seen to be dangerous situation to be in. I should feel pissed off that as a man im assumed to be a predator but honestly I just feel saddened by the whole thing.
          I wouldn't be pissed off. There are some real creeps out there, which is quite sad.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Maybe she didn't like the fact you were only wearing your y-fronts and a spiderman hood?
            Meanwhile at missa pebble's house...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              Meanwhile at missa pebble's house...
              I was sat in my antique chesterfield, wearing my smoking jacket while reading a book on forgotten lore.

Comment

I was sat in my antique chesterfield, wearing my smoking jacket while reading a book on forgotten lore.
                Thought my little pony pjs and a unicorn helmet was more up your Straße, Van? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  Thought my little pony pjs and a unicorn helmet was more up your Straße, Van? ;-)
                  That would be more kryss-boh (if mario pjs) or speedlolita (since escaped).

Comment

So you think your monthly rent is high ... https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/51520635

The life of the super rich.

Comment

Did you ever find out what happened to Roger Red-hat in the end?

Comment

Pshaw!

Comment

That would be more kryss-boh (if mario pjs) or speedlolita (since escaped).
                          DK pjs thank you. Althought these days I sleep in the nude anyways.

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread.

The smell of valerian irks me, though. Awful!
                            Last edited by JazzFunk; 25-10-2019, 19:02.

Comment

Fridays when its rainy and windy have always irked me , when i was 14 I went to school as usual, got home in the wind and rain and my mum and dad had moved house while i was at school !! , twenty years later still wondering where they moved to as they forgot to tell me !!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                So you think your monthly rent is high ... https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/51520635

The life of the super rich.
                                All going to implode soon. Ill be smiling when it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X