Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes me laugh is the people who get upset when you tell them their property value is going down for a few year. These are people who aren't moving or renting out their places. Why are they getting upset?

Comment

Over the last few months I have seen spiders in my house bigger than I have ever seen before in this country. Things I would expect to find in Australia, not little Ireland. Is this climate change or the impending apocalypse or have these always been here and I have just been lucky all my life?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Over the last few months I have seen spiders in my house bigger than I have ever seen before in this country. Things I would expect to find in Australia, not little Ireland. Is this climate change or the impending apocalypse or have these always been here and I have just been lucky all my life?
        You may have just been fortunate. This is the time of year for it, as it gets colder and windier, spiders and insects migrate to warmer/calmer places, so they're more likely to come indoors. Ditto for pests like mice.

Comment

I read that the spiders they’d put in the banana boxes were meant to die in the freezing U.K. weather after diligently eating any flies, but recently they’ve been surviving long enough to mate with local girls.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            I read that the spiders they’d put in the banana boxes were meant to die in the freezing U.K. weather after diligently eating any flies, but recently they’ve been surviving long enough to mate with local girls.
            Competition for Kirov?

Comment

90% of Wembley chicken shop customers. Bunch of rude and vile *****.

Comment

Ugh, found out my cat has fleas about an hour back whilst I was watching Celebrity Chase, Piers Morgan was on and he was surprisingly thick and they lost against The Beast.

Anyway, I digress, was patting me cat's back during t'ads and felt a crispy bit on his back, thought it might be crackled blood from a scratch or fall but it was black instead of red so I had a skeg and after about six seconds saw a little black flea crawling across and I ****ing WINCED.

I only saw one but I'm sure there'll be more, hate stuff like this, straight on with the Spot-On, or however it's punctuated. Hope it works ASAP!!!

Fleas...AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH. Just the thought, you're itching EVERYWHERE...even though there's NOTHING.

I only saw ONE bastard flea but whenever I think about it I'm scrattin' myself like I'm covered in scabies. Mental how the mind works, innit.

Comment

Also irks me I'm halfway through disc 7 of TWIN PEAKS. There are ten discs in this boxset and disc 10 is bonus features so only two discs to go after this.

I'm sad. Last few discs have been four episodes to a disc so I've got two more discs to go and I'm *hoping* I might get eight more episodes but it might pull a fast one and give me less.

I don't wanna leave. Don't make me leave, I don't wanna.

Feelin' sad. But a new, recent series, nearly 30yrs on, is extant. And they're making a new series. And after the boxset is done, FIRE WALK WITH ME shall be watched.

And then a full-on EASY mode playthrough of DEADLY PREMONITION where Agent York shall be walking around a lot and soaking in the atmos like a beautiful cheeseburger.

Life is actually OK. It's OK, innit.

Comment

Went to bed last night for 11. Absolutely shattered. Woke up wide awake at 04:45 this morning. Even the dog gave me a ‘WTF’ look when I came downstairs for breakfast.

Today will be a long day.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      Also irks me I'm halfway through disc 7 of TWIN PEAKS. There are ten discs in this boxset and disc 10 is bonus features so only two discs to go after this.

I'm sad. Last few discs have been four episodes to a disc so I've got two more discs to go and I'm *hoping* I might get eight more episodes but it might pull a fast one and give me less.

I don't wanna leave. Don't make me leave, I don't wanna.

Feelin' sad. But a new, recent series, nearly 30yrs on, is extant. And they're making a new series. And after the boxset is done, FIRE WALK WITH ME shall be watched.

And then a full-on EASY mode playthrough of DEADLY PREMONITION where Agent York shall be walking around a lot and soaking in the atmos like a beautiful cheeseburger.

Life is actually OK. It's OK, innit.
                      Are you going to watch the third season of Twin Peaks?

Comment

By hook or by crook!

Comment

Mate sharing summat on FB, "Robin Williams would've been 60 today" with sadface emojis.

I've NEVER found him funny at all. As funny as going to the doc's and finding you have serious problems with your biznollocks and have to have them both amputated.

He was rubbish. He nicked material, perennially plagiarised others' gags and was a serial gropey-grope-grope-groper who blamed all his misdoings on his 'childlike genius disposition'.

RUBBISH, I tell you!!!

About as funny as a carpet sample in the darkness.

(wow, bee in bonnet or WHUT?? Lol)

Comment

Is it only me?

I actually went to see GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM at the flicks in late '88 (iirc) and all I heard was this loud, zany bloke gabbling away loudly saying nothing amusing but sounding entirely in love with his own voice.

"Pope on a rope". Yeeeeeah.

This guy COASTED along!!!!

I'm having a go at a dead dude, I know. And I shall face the wrath of Robbie W in Valhalla.

But what I'm sayin' is THIS:

ROBBIE WILLIAMS, NOT ROBIN.

I rest my case.

Comment

But I'm a sucker for a Robin Williams movie, though more so the non-outright comedy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                Is it only me?
                                I'm not a massive fan either, finding him most interesting in Insomnia or One Hour Photo.
                                Good Will Hunting is great, but he's only a part of why it's so good.

I've still not seen Mrs. Doubtfire and I'm not in any rush either.

Comment

Working...
                                X