Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s been cracked this week by some academic fella.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Professor F. Dodd

Comment

This is worse than a Metal Gear Solid 2 codec.

Comment

Originally posted by ascensionaquila View Post
          I really feel sorry for anybody with a reading speed of under 11 words a minute. Or headaches for just reading in a tranquil environment. No ammount of reading should ever really cause a headache. I believe this. I read some of the hardest to read books in the world, after an hour I got bored. But no terrible headache and confusion. The parts using complex use of english - high russian translations - well just forget about it move to parts understand.

You never know. You do know sober anybody's post takes about a microsecond to read. I wonder about you internet readers sometimes. You know if you're sober. I read a 20 page reply somebody trying to mimic me for example once. They acted surprised. You know between a microsecond and a whole second. The difference means squat. Anybody can read 20 pages in a second. Everybody knows it. And knows a headache or difficulty is their problem, go fix their brain from malfunctioning maybe. Theres no such thing as a migraine from reading. It's an internal problem if any ones fault.

It's a bit of a nightmare when that happens. Seemingly when you ask people to pay attention they can feel it just makes you more guilty - of things if they researched at all - you never actually said at all - other than in a fake quote reply!

It can become quite costly abandoning everything to get rid of the angry dumb people that either dont know they've been duped by a trickster, or eventually don't care if they find out later anyway. That you were upset and angry they'll still try to hang you - for doing nothing wrong ever.

When I heard about another forum piling on the pressure about a guy making a reference to milk. It brought it flooding back. How moderators turn a blind eye to classic forum tricks to get support for nefarious fake causes. Let it go on. Let people get driven mad completely mad without any reason if they checked the real users posts and not just the fake quotes.

If these people are genuine about drinking milk means your a right wing extremist. Then I think it's time these people started getting locking up. They're not helping society. They're trouble makers. Treat them the same as right wing extremists are treated for being a left wing extremist. Both are mad people trying to cause trouble where theres no reason to.

I have no idea how likely racism is today I have learnt to avoid it. I have since learnt that the UK is one of the least racist countries, perhaps the least of all countries possible and extreme things a lot less likely than any other country. Other countries very extreme racism is widely practiced. How you can feel ashamed of being the least racist country on the planet is quite sad when the rest of the world is killing eachother over race routinely and feel nothing is wrong. It's also interesting the idea of favorable racism where caucasians cannot be allowed legal right to claim they've been racially attacked. It would seem if true. That this law supports racism. Which is the most bizzare idea a law could make. Either a person is a victim of racism or not. You can't say that somebody can't be a victim because they're caucasian. It is a very racist law to promote. I've been threatened by all races, at least five times when I used to go clubbing. And it was always racially motivated maybe enjoying the racist laws that don't recognise racism fully. It's not difficult to make laws that serve a purpose. Just most MP's dont even bother. If you watch BBC Parliament channel often. You will be aware the majority of speakers have the brains of dog ****. It's always a minority of pariahs often illegally against parliamentary rules that are gawked and interupted with fully fledged fair ideas.

Ultimately taking note of the dog **** many MP's after listening for hours say. Is the idea the real agenda is to cause chaos and confusion as some older people suggest. Starts to really fall into place.

If you dont realise most of what you hear from most MP's has massive logical flaws all over the place and they smile as if body language will take your eyes off the logic trail. That it's basicly some cheap tart talking total **** because they were told to. That it doesn't serve any purpose to anybody. Only a spanner in the works for the sake for screwing up the country.

You'll notice this, if their body language doesn't cause you to lose attention to details.

They use body language and confidence and smiles. As a means to deliver cheap lies.
          If they pretend with body language to be right and know what they're doing.
          The hope is a brainless idiot would believe their confidence means something and go along with it,
          despite the massive logical flaws. That their basically a trained dummy delivering a short term agenda
          probably get free Sainsbury vouchers for it. Money isn't afterall above all peoples morals. Maybe less than ever.
          Ever aware it's rare to see a rich man with a genuine smile. Until their rich who knows what fake confidence they'll
          throw around hoping thick people take the bait of confidence and gestures of 'knowing what im doing'. Trained animal really.

It's what people say that counts. But so much is about making things up. Following people. Without much reason really.

Nothing in life is about trusting your feelings or a person that looks and sounds like an angel. These are all fake things. Tools of agenda driven liars. Anybody can learn body language that helps to deliver a cheap lie.
          Listen more carefully to what they have to say and judge that.

I hope somebody comes down hard on people saying milk drinkers are the next right wing terrorist threat.

Outside relief of reasonable people. When an entire forum deliberately or through being tricked,
          starts to bad vibe against just a single
          innocent person. It's a terrific pain that takes weeks to recover from. And I hope anybody
          that seemingly increasingly is in the brunt
          of these tricksters and their fools that follow, finds a way to deal with it, other than
          heavy drinking and ice baths.

People all over the world have the power to come down hard on these 'new generation tricksters'
          one day they should think about using
          those powers. Powers aren't just for coming down on right wing extreme views.
          But surely all types of trouble makers. And the new guises
          and the 'new games' they come up with. Recognise their 'new mind games' earlier
          please. And get them banned right away. Hopefully.

Word spreads fast on the net. So important when nobody actually said it.
          To get bans in place before the foolish go along with something
          they dont realise was always fabricated.

( No 1 second refunds! hahaha)
          It's Friday evening. Have a wank or play a game. I promise you it's more productive than bashing a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            This is worse than a Metal Gear Solid 2 codec.
            Easy now!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Professor F. Dodd
              Sure not K dodd and his diddy men

Comment

They too busy down the jam butty mines. Deffo was fammydodd.

Comment

I tell you what to do to mischief makers, dont send them dirty bits of string in unpaid for envelopes, thats just wierd and worrying....
                  Send them seminar leaflets to join a multi level selling scheme.
                  I hear it takes up around sixteen hours a day seven days a week and after years
                  only naught point naught four percent break even. Like a long stressful holiday
                  heading nowhere for a very long time. The ideal extended holiday for fans of the idea
                  idle hands are the devils playground.

erk, ok im off, i think i tried to help, hope i didn't make things worse, but leave something about me...
                  Old game screenshots having very unique smells to them. No matter how confident you are eventually
                  decrypting the mechanics of reality. How old games appearances can smell different to new games...
                  well it's just hard to work out... a spanner in the works of the idea of mastering realities secret mechanics.

Why do screen shots of mega drive games smell unique and different to screen shots of snes games, and
                  each has it's own unique scent, very specific and unreproducible in a laboratory.

Confidence about the secrets of reality. Then this happens.... huh....
                  Last edited by ascensionaquila; 18-05-2019, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    Do you think we can get them on to this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Or Shozuki?
                      TA-level spelling and grammar errors. Shozuki knew how to use commas.

Comment

Little more than a single TB left available on my NAS...checking prices for a new one, and...urk. Currently deciding between a 6x10TB or 8x8TB configuration.

Comment

I keep hearing about deaths/injuries caused by old drivers on the news in Japan.

A few weeks ago, a mother and her 3yo daughter were killed when an 87yo former government official crashed his car into them.

I thought it was cool how much the Japanese government has been encouraging development of self-driving cars recently but now I can see why. Rather than strip oldies(read: voters) of their driving licenses, they’re skirting around the issue.

Comment

Ben Shapiro.

Comment

Selfish p---k who never loved that pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ied-with-owner

Selfish p---k who never loved that pet.
                                What...the....Phuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X