Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First it was an irk about hip hop, next is an irk about a hip op. The coincidence!

Anyway, hope it goes well mate, recovery can be arduous but she'll get there in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      First it was an irk about hip hop, next is an irk about a hip op.
      Solid gold!

Comment

Next he'll have the hiccups.

Comment

First it was an irk about hip hop, next is an irk about a hip op. The coincidence!

Anyway, hope it goes well mate, recovery can be arduous but she'll get there in the end.
          Well spotted!

Comment

Parking yesterday. I could have smacked across the face the next person who parked beside our car so close we could barely squeeze into despite the abundance of spare spaces.

Comment

Is this an irk? I'm not sure. Still...

The way in which, in our modern information society, it is supposedly impossible to talk about something without also promoting it. So you can't talk about how you dislike a movie, or a political situation, or an individual - because people say "but you're still talking about them", and it increases their notoriety.

Comment

That's a valid irk, it's a lazy counter argument focused on just shutting up an opposing opinion

Comment

New Fear Effect game.

Huh???

Comment

I just found out it's a year old. Never knew it came out, just saw a random YouTube vid pop up.

I liked the original but wouldn't say I was its biggest fan, I'm just shocked at what they gave the fans in the end. Jesus, they must've been disappointed!

Comment

I liked the original but wouldn't say I was its biggest fan, I'm just shocked at what they gave the fans in the end. Jesus, they must've been disappointed!
                      Yeah, all six of us were furious!

Comment

Is that Fear Effect game the one that’s 90% off on the Switch store right now? I have never seen a price drop like it on Switch.

Found out that someone has an app on the App Store which uses my art and the art of other good pixel artists without persmission. Why would anyone do that? Jeeeeeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Found out that someone has an app on the App Store which uses my art and the art of other good pixel artists without persmission. Why would anyone do that? Jeeeeeez.
                          Probably because your stuff is ace and it'll help sell their app!

Comment

Is that Fear Effect game the one that’s 90% off on the Switch store right now? I have never seen a price drop like it on Switch.
                            You've not been paying attention then! Hollow is suffering the same fate.

Comment

Because people can steal stuff like that and disappear. No sooner have you tracked them down or even got in contact they have closed down and popped back up trading as someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Because people can steal stuff like that and disappear. No sooner have you tracked them down or even got in contact they have closed down and popped back up trading as someone else.
                                Yep. I have contacted Apple. But the best I can hope for is that this particular one gets taken down.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                You've not been paying attention then! Hollow is suffering the same fate.
                                Didn't notice that. Seems weird to have Steam-style price drops on Switch for any game.

Comment

Working...
                                X