This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    I actually removed it I was concerned it seemed overly argumentative. I like people here.
    No, it sums it up perfectly!

Comment

The only climate change plan that will work

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Unfortunately that gif is completely on point.

Comment

What picture???

Guys? Guys?

Comment

You don’t have to be some woods living hippy to complain about climate change. And if you were, you’d be dismissed as a weirdo. So it’s a no win situation.

Comment

I like to think we're too far gone. Consume this planet.

Comment

Climate change is a myth!

James Corden is talented.

Comment

Went round to pick up the dog from my ex and they had left a compost wheelie bin in the turning area, so I didn't notice and reversed into it, bending the heck out of my bumper and cracking the paint.

Then got back to mine, opened the boot to let the dog out, but without me noticing, the goats were out and had walked up behind me. The dog had spotted them though and leaped out at enough speed to tear the tether point in half ffs. Then had to chase him and the goats to stop him killing them. Luckily the goats are fast and a bit scary so I got to him before any harm

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Went round to pick up the dog from my ex and they had left a compost wheelie bin in the turning area, so I didn't notice and reversed into it, bending the heck out of my bumper and cracking the paint.

Then got back to mine, opened the boot to let the dog out, but without me noticing, the goats were out and had walked up behind me. The dog had spotted them though and leaped out at enough speed to tear the tether point in half ffs. Then had to chase him and the goats to stop him killing them. Luckily the goats are fast and a bit scary so I got to him before any harm
                    Lucky he didn’t get them, though would of saved you feeding him for 3-4 days I suppose
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-04-2019, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Still missing 3 stones...unless I'm thinking darker than you are.

Comment

It’s sad to see humans destroying the planet / environment. It will be like mega city one in 100 years, then like surface of Venus in another 100 after that....(an exaggeration but i’m sure you get my know what I mean)

Far too many people. Frightening to think about how many animals are slaughtered every day in a country like China or the US, to feed the population. Breaks my heart and the damage to the environment must be insane (not to mention the burning of fossil fuels/toxicity of chemicals into the air at an alarming rate). Don’t China build 1-2 new power stations every week? *ucking madness.

Comment

China strives quickly to fabricate what the poor n' needy see advertised on billboards and telly. It is quite an amazing place, it is Blade Runner already.

The whole world foams for cheap technology. Cheap technology is what China does very consistently. But I can imagine being there, penniless in some random transistor factory, and being glad of having a job. A job that would keep my family homed and alive. God bless it, life is the crazy gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Got drunk on a box of cab sauv and ended up texting an ex on impulse. She has replied enthusiastically.

Come the morning, I'll regret everything. I've reopened a door I maybe shouldn't have reopened.

But I miss her succulent, pearlescent bod. It's only hypothetical at mo, it might be wise not to go back but I've never found a flange that fits my mouth as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              Got drunk on a box of cab sauv and ended up texting an ex on impulse. She has replied enthusiastically.

Come the morning, I'll regret everything. I've reopened a door I maybe shouldn't have reopened.

But I miss her succulent, pearlescent bod. It's only hypothetical at mo, it might be wise not to go back but I've never found a flange that fits my mouth as well.
                              I knew someone who whenever they got drunk they would text/message ex what always made me laugh was not matter the situation even if they had no phone or computer with them they would find some way to do it, I would joke if they were on a desert island they and drunk they would probably find a way to make a mobile phone out of trees

Comment

Here's an irk; the YouTube selection algorithm.

Not regarding how fair/unfair it is (that's for YouTubers themselves to complain about), but rather how YouTube is wired to try and put stuff in front of you which never challenges you, and consequently goes nuts if you step outside that bubble.

Every so often, on YouTube, I like to watch a video from a media commentator I disagree with. Like I'll be nominated a video where someone complains about a movie I like, or talks about how a movie is just an excuse for identity politics, or something. Sometimes I like to watch these, because I like to hear a conflicting point of view to test my own conclusions. Sometimes, obviously, I learn something from these videos, because they offer a conflicting point of view, and that's useful.

But doing so comes with a problem, because the moment you do this, it's like you've stepped over to the other side of the aisle, and the next time you refresh YouTube, your homepage is full of angry, shouty people whose review of The Last Jedi is all about how it gets preachy over feminism. You watch one video about how someone thought Captain Marvel was a bit average or cynical, and that's every video from now on.

Comment

Working...
                                X