User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Japanese eShop has this discounted right now.

Discounted on the Canadian store right now, might be worth checking the EU one.

I got this in Manila of all places for about 17. Is there any idiots guide to the different "versions" in the game? I had this an age ago on PS2 which is the main reason I got it, but I'm a little lost as to what the differences are, was buzzing not available in Medium Unit?

Buzzing is available in both, it's the core of the game, but works differently between versions. IIRC the main difference is that in Medium Unit bullets can be buzzed once, while in Revision bullets are live as long as they are on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThere View Post
    I got this in Manila of all places for about 17. Is there any idiots guide to the different "versions" in the game? I had this an age ago on PS2 which is the main reason I got it, but I'm a little lost as to what the differences are, was buzzing not available in Medium Unit?
    I picked my one up at Gamestop while in Florida for $20

Still not played it yet though lol

Neil

Ah, thank you, I admit to being totally confused. I guess that Medium Unit is the original experience but the more "intense" one is revision then!