No announcement yet.

Blazing Chrome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out the 11th of July, on PC, PS4, Switch, and XBO.

Comment

Looking good, will wait for reviews before downloading though.

We should start taking bets on whether such games will get a physical release, and by whom…

Comment

I'd forgotten all about this, still think it has lots of potential!

Comment

When it comes to retro games....this is the kind of thing i want to see Like if a 2d game was made on a machine that had the hardware of something between the Mega Cd and the Saturn.

Comment

Looks great, what was the name of the that other 2d run and gun game that was coming/is coming to PSN etc sort of cyberpunky, street punk, streets of rage with guns type thing? Sorry for being so vague, but the thread has disappeared, I was looking forwards to it but have no idea what it is called?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
              Looks great, what was the name of the that other 2d run and gun game that was coming/is coming to PSN etc sort of cyberpunky, street punk, streets of rage with guns type thing? Sorry for being so vague, but the thread has disappeared, I was looking forwards to it but have no idea what it is called?

Ah I remember ‘Huntdown’

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                Ah I remember ‘Huntdown’
                Hate it when they announce a game and its nowhere even close to a release, did a quick chase up and there is very little news, twitter not been updated in a year, youtube in two years and a small forum post back in March just saying they are still working on it

Comment

Coming to PC and Xbox One through Game pass on 7th July.

Comment

Has anyone bought this? I only just remembered about it and was wondering if anyone's played it?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X