Judge Eyes aka Judgment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Eyes aka Judgment

Following on from Yakuza and the Yakuza like Fist of the North Star game, Sega has revealed the next game coming from the Yakuza team and it's a brand new IP that takes Phoenix Wright and makes it more like.... err, Yakuza.

Judge Eyes has a demo up now on the Japanese PSN store and hits Japan in December, a western release for the PS4 title coming sometime next year.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 10-12-2018, 10:56.

I hereby dub thee Gyakuten ga Gotoku.

Very excited about it.

Comment

Sega has confirmed that Project Judge, the next game from Yakuza developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, is coming to Western t…

Renamed Judgment over here and will launch with dual voice/subtitle Eng/Jap language options in Summer 2019

Comment

This looks very cool indeed. Nice that they’ve flipped the script and you play a cop this time.

Considering how popular procedural TV shows and detective novels are, I’m always surprised by how few games revolve around police work.

Comment

Sega have confirmed the western release date for Yakuza spin-off Judgment AND have dished out details on an early access incentive for the game too. Get it all here.

Out June 25

Comment

The demo on the JP store was amazing, so looking forward to this.

The demo alone looked so cool

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 06-03-2019, 08:30.

Comment

Really looking forward to this!

Comment

First I've seen of this. Looks absolutely class

Comment

This digital early access thing is a bit bollocks, no? I'm still all about the game, but hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

Comment

Pierre Taki (the guy from Denki Groove!) who plays a character in this, has been arrested in a drug bust - link. Sega have apparently pulled the game from both physical and digital shelves in Japan, and are even deleting tweets related to the game that mention him. Although likely a temporary measure, it's not great news.

Comment

Yeah, saw that this morning. Concerning. Hope this doesn’t push the game back too much.

Comment

What a prat, most probably never see the game in the west now

Comment

I picked up a Japanese copy from Amazon as soon as I read this - think it might be pricier to get hold of in future, and that the chance of a western release has gone down somewhat.

Comment

Maybe they'll replace him with Christopher Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Pierre Taki (the guy from Denki Groove!) who plays a character in this, has been arrested in a drug bust - link. Sega have apparently pulled the game from both physical and digital shelves in Japan, and are even deleting tweets related to the game that mention him. Although likely a temporary measure, it's not great news.
                              With all due respect to the Japanese no tolerance cultural stance on narcotics, this is a frankly preposterous over-reaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X