No announcement yet.

Judge Eyes aka Judgment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Via various official Sega twitter channels...
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, the character model and Japanese voice for the character of Kyohei Hamura will be adjusted for the Western release of Judgment, launching on June 25, 2019.
    Screenshots and trailers featuring Hamura have been temporarily removed from all of SEGA’s official channels. Updated versions of these materials will be made available at a later date.
    Seem to be sticking to the June 25th date...

Comment

Oh wow lol.

Amazing over reaction.

Imagine if they rewrote the whole of Scarface because of Oliver Stone’s coke addiction. Or re-recorded all Beatles music because they liked a doobie.

Still, glad it’s still coming!

Comment

It's worth noting that they did the same thing with the guy who played Tanimura in Yakuza 4. Since the PS3 version came out he's been run out of the industry in a similar fashion, and you'll note they've hired a new guy, changed his in-game model, and re-recorded all of his audio for the recent PS4 remaster.

Comment

Sega needs to spend less time on this stuff and more on getting Kiwami 2 etc on PC!

Comment

looks like the unaffected Western release date has been confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              looks like the unaffected Western release date has been confirmed

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/04/...-drugs-scandal
              Fab news. The demo is bloody ace. SEGA Japan is on some good form of late: I'm not used to it, under Sammy lol

Comment

Now I can get back to being primarily pissed off at all of Denki Groove's music having been removed from Spotify as a result of all this. Great!

Comment

Ho ho ho. For purely academic purposes, the tweet in question is here. Make sure you definitely do not like it.

In actual Judgment-related news, there's some kind of a launch event thing going on at Loading Bar (the Shepherd's Bush one) on the 30th. Not sure if I'll be able to make it yet, but sounds like it might be fun.

Comment

Seems to be reviewing fairly well. I like the idea of sleuthing on top of the skull cracking. Really want this but ... so many games, so little time

Comment

I really need to finish Yakuza Zero. I know I don't really, but I have to draw the line. This looks ace. We live in good gaming times. We are spoiled.

Comment

I've started this and although I'm liking it, the attempts to differentiate it from Yakuza aren't the most convincing just yet. This is only based on two hours tops though, so don't pay too much mind to these half-baked thoughts.

Comment

As someone who has never played a Yakuza game, would this be a better starting point for me, Fuse?

Comment

Good luck heading on a Yakuza catch up, and you thought Red Dead Redemption 2 was a time commitment!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              As someone who has never played a Yakuza game, would this be a better starting point for me, Fuse?
                              NO. NO NO NO.

First time? Yakuza 0.

All day long, Yakuza 0.

Go play Yakuza 0, you’ll love it.

Go play it. Now.

Right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Good luck heading on a Yakuza catch up, and you thought Red Dead Redemption 2 was a time commitment!
                                I'm not going to play all of them, like some nutter...

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                NO. NO NO NO.

First time? Yakuza 0.

All day long, Yakuza 0.

Go play Yakuza 0, you’ll love it.

Go play it. Now.

Right now.
                                I remember you enthusing about them during our Monster Hunter sessions and wondered where to start.

I'm at work though, so best not go and play it right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X