No announcement yet.

If you had only one month to live...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst "I've got a supercar" post evaaar @J0e Musashi.

Comment

I'd stop doing any kind of work at all and spend each and every waking minute with this funny little man:

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
        Worst "I've got a supercar" post evaaar @J0e Musashi.
        Jaja! I don’t. This is hypothetical right? I mean we have got longer than a month to live right? Right?!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          I'd stop doing any kind of work at all and spend each and every waking minute with this funny little man:

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]: that's nice and all, but what about the spending some time with your boy?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Thought it was going to be Mario in pic!

Comment

All jokes aside [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION], I think I might have said on another picture you posted in the parenting thread (maybe pre-the accidental delorean incident), that your lad looks like a real cool dude! Full of mischief!

I look at my kids, daughter aged 15 and 7 year old twins and miss the simpler days of tantrums and afternoon naps. As they get older they just bring home bigger problems!

Comment

I read of a chap who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness and I admired the way he was completely calm and at peace with it. He did not come across angry or showing any regrets at all.

I also met someone at a hospital once who's mother was dying, and he said every patient in the ward was completely at peace. He was great we had a really long conversation about life and he'd had a fascinating one, travelling the world and working in some strange places.

About the breaking bad plan above, I think having just a month to live wouldn't be long enough to do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X