No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been trying to get a few games in tonight and halfway through every game I get 'connection interrupted' and I'm bounced out. How do I know if it's my internet or the game server?

So frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Been trying to get a few games in tonight and halfway through every game I get 'connection interrupted' and I'm bounced out. How do I know if it's my internet or the game server?

So frustrating
      What platform? I have been playing since 6pm UK time on Xbox and had no problems.

Mix of TD and Blackout.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        What platform?
        Playing on PS4

EDIT: I've connected the PS4 to the router/Sky Q Box with a cable instead of wireless and (fingers crossed) so far so good.
        Last edited by Atticus; 23-10-2018, 08:57.

Comment

Well another COD and another Lag Moan from me :-).

Black Ops has always been the worst for me, and this one is the worst of all. In CORE it can take a full clip to kill someone, hardcore is bearable but only just. I have watched you tubers getting 80 90 kills to 0. There are benefitting from a connection advantage somewhere. I played against one guy who was 40 - 0 up in the game and three of us were shooting at him and he turned round and killed us all!!

The Time to Kill is a joke, i went back to MW Remastered and WW2 and they have much better TTK.

Comment

MW Remastered this gen has been such a breath of fresh air for a CoD experience and that's utterly depressing considering it's an old game sparkled up. I can't believe we have so many CoD variants and Activision can't green light one that follows in MW's slower, planned attack footsteps

Comment

I've decided to move on from the game. I enjoy it but in the new year I'd be looking at shelling out the better part of another £40 to renew PS+ and then another £40 for a season pass, the game just isn't that good. Well, not so much good as distinct. It plays well even if it's still far too across the run and gun spectrum, but I can still just pop MWR and have a much better MP experience so the games value doesn't feel worthwhile in the long term. It might not be that amazing but I did also feel the absence of a proper SP campaign too. I'd recommend this but in the 8/10 region.

Comment

Well this game is essentially Black Ops 3 with new maps and same old connection issues. I am Prestige 2 and have Diamond Camo on Assault Rifles and Tactical Rifles, so I have put in a good few hours.

Because of the connection / lag issues and time to kill (which is ridiculous) CORE is unplayable for me, so i play in Hardcore which just about playable. But if I get shot by one more bloody jumping round a corner person I will scream. This is really very poor. Anyone with a Scuff Controller (PS4) or a Mouse / Keyboard set up has an advantage because of the jump round a corner shoot mechanic. The same happened in BO3 but it much worse here. Rubber banding, players vanishing when you shoot them, no hit markers etc. are all standard fare.

Also, EVERY player form NL, GER, FR, ESP, IT, NOR all have an advantage over UK players in my experience. They are shooting me round corners and I cant even see them. I guess is a Ping thing.

I went back to MW Remastered and it plays way better than this game.

I very much doubt the connection stuff will be fixed and the jump shots will continue. I will continue to play in the hope its gets better, whcih was the case for WW2. Blackout doesn't interest me and Zombies might be OK but I haven't tried it yet.

So in summary, there is the possibility of a good FPS here, but it needs a lot of work to fix it.

Comment

I'm still enjoying this but it's greatest strength is also a negative for me. It's one of those games that can make you want to play obsessively, and it doesn't always make you feel good. I think I might take a break from it, spend some time with RDR2. Then when I go to bed and close my eyes I might see some beautiful landscapes instead of soldiers running into my sights

Comment

Tons of patches updates etc., but still the same time to kill in Core. Really stupid. hardcore is the only way for me as I grind towards Dark Camo (I know i am a nutter), 3 Diamond classes done so far.

Nearly every forum slags the TTK, yet they have done nothing about it. Maybe it plays OK in the US, but here in the UK it is crap and it was crap in the Beta. I never played Hardcore on MW1 on PS3 and had a great time and racked up 255,000 kills and that was nearly 10 years ago!

Comment

Played against this guy today, almost impossible to kill, he shot me several times round corners etc which explained his stats

Comment

Played against a guy whose kd is 4.2 German, nver saw him before I was killed, but he reckons he is great, bull, connection wins,apart from that FFA in hardcore is OK

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                          Played against a guy whose kd is 4.2 German, nver saw him before I was killed, but he reckons he is great, bull, connection wins,apart from that FFA in hardcore is OK
                          Jim, why don’t you take your skill in FPS games over to TItanfall 2 multiplayer - 99% lag free matches, a much more enjoyable game and 10x better!

Buy COD get COD; you should know that by now!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            Jim, why don’t you take your skill in FPS games over to TItanfall 2 multiplayer - 99% lag free matches, a much more enjoyable game and 10x better!

Buy COD get COD; you should know that by now!
                            Have played a lot of Titanfall 2. I am just a sucker for COD, nearly finished Diamond Challenge on SMG's which will only leave Snipers to do

Comment

Is anyone still playing this? I toyed with picking it up (no season pass) so had a glance on youtube at recent content and footage but it's littered with people cheat jumping around the maps, is it like that commonly? I've no time for noob cheaters who can't bring themselves to play via actual skill

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Is anyone still playing this? I toyed with picking it up (no season pass) so had a glance on youtube at recent content and footage but it's littered with people cheat jumping around the maps, is it like that commonly? I've no time for noob cheaters who can't bring themselves to play via actual skill
                                I remember playing it after launch and saw a load of that jumping too. I wouldn’t say it’s cheating as it’s a game mechanic, but it’s fairly annoying being on the receiving end. The new cod looks good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X