No announcement yet.

The Car Thread: Mark III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forced myself to keep reading after seeing no.42 on the list (heresy) but like is so often a case, the cars underneath may have been poor often times but man, I like the visual designs so much more than most modern cars.

Salute! That link is like seeing a list of cars that will be in the next GTA

Comment

I'd love that Trans Am

Comment

It's awesome, a lot of the criticisms are 'it was underpowered'. I don't care if I can look like the Bandit

Comment

Comment

I really like Harry's Garage.
            Such lovely cars and a likeable guy in a sea of YouTube "Hey Guys! Remember to hit those Like and Subscribe buttons!"

In this video, he talks about which cars he's sold and which ones have made the cut, including a Testerossa, Countach, Esprit Turbo and a few Jags.

He also talks about the ridiculous running costs of a garage full of classic cars.

Comment

What does he do for a living, print money from his arsehole? .

Comment

He used to be the editor on one of the car magazines Evo or Car I can’t remember which. I recall he left the magazine to work for Jaguar.

Comment

New Supra is hideous

Comment

That can't be the final product right? It's like a rubbish bodykit, dreamt up by some ex audi/mustang employees on mushrooms. I can't like it from any angle. Devastated tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      New Supra is hideous
                      https://youtu.be/Ka4Vo_ZvUaM
                      OH GOD!! PUT THE CAMO PAINT BACK ON IT SO YOU CAN'T SEE THE HIDEOUS!!!

Comment

Mitsubishi Evo doing 30mph down a 60. It looked non-standard to say the least. I went for the overtake. Jesus it picked up speed fast but I was already into 3rd while it was finishing 2nd, so I got the jump and powered in front. I think it was a bit surprised I made it - they were clearly baiting

Comment

I like the new Supra!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            I like the new Supra!
                            You mean the new BMW in Japanese dress

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Mitsubishi Evo doing 30mph down a 60. It looked non-standard to say the least. I went for the overtake. Jesus it picked up speed fast but I was already into 3rd while it was finishing 2nd, so I got the jump and powered in front. I think it was a bit surprised I made it - they were clearly baiting
                              Still got your Foz? He probably thought it was a standard Forrester, not a lot of people even know there’s a Forrester sti unless your really into Subaru’s, there not exactly common
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 23-01-2019, 07:51.

Comment

My dad bought a new car, a Citroen DS7.
                                Today he comes to visit and starts asking how he can update the maps inside the car. The requirements are a USB drive on which download the maps, at least of 16GB, possibly USB 3 to reduce update times, and...FAT32.
                                Seriously, FAT32?
                                Is a license to read exFAT or any modern FAT that expensive, especially when Windows will (rightfully) choose exFAT as default option or downright exclude FAT32 if the USB drive is past a certain size?

Comment

Working...
                                X