User Tag List

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    Looks nice, but entirely impractical, not sure what its for to be honest.

Not a car guy but absolutely love the look of that. Such a cool design.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I had an 86 for a couple of years. It was awesome and I never wanted it to be any faster than it was to be honest.
    Great to hear I take it this was a first gen. Did it give you any cam plate leak issues or any other small problems?

Rear light housing leaked water in. Common problem, remedied by the garage. No other issues up to about 30k miles iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Rear light housing leaked water in. Common problem, remedied by the garage. No other issues up to about 30k miles iirc
    This happened in the old crx mk2. I remedied by drilling a hole in the bottom 😂

I’ve been waiting to buy a new car since the start of this year and after getting made redundant a few weeks and hopefully having a new job that starts on the 1st of September , I’m getting geared up again.
    I was looking at DD5 as I like the look of the exterior and interior, then then I found out it has no cup holders. WTF.

I'm a ghost. Whoo~oo~oo!!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: teddymeowUK
    @EvilBoris I thought you were joking about the cup holders so I looked at some images and you're right.

How utterly bizarre!!