Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant. I wouldn’t even be mad.

Comment

Had a track day gift someone bought me for Christmas last year and finally got round to doing it today.

3 laps in a Lamborghini as well as other bits and bobs.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
      MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

They are fast.

Comment

Awesome! Which one?

Comment

Track and car?

Comment

I got a new zorst. Needs headphones or bass speakers really: https://m.soundcloud.com/charles-rod...baru-forester/

Comment

Engine is so much better now. The standard one must have been quite restrictive. More pull from low down and much more instant response too. Shocking really. Should really get a remap...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Track and car?
                Went down to Lydden Hill in Canterbury. Really nice little track. Was a Gallado (I think, there were multiple), first time using a paddle shift box as well, not sure I like them to be honest, took all the gear change musscle memory out of me and really threw me off, especially for only 3 laps.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Engine is so much better now. The standard one must have been quite restrictive. More pull from low down and much more instant response too. Shocking really. Should really get a remap...
                  You’ll need to get a remap asap after changing the exhaust.

Comment

Car is being ****ty. Been needing my wiring of my reverse light looked at for a while now and had a weird issue with the driver's side door handle not working then it was fine. This morning it seems to have completely gone, I now need to open the window to get out (which last time it was iffy, this stopped working too). Reading online its possible something has snapped or got worn which is a simple fix if you know what you are doing. Unfortunatly I don't

Anyone know if ATS/ Kwik Fit can fix the handle issue? I work practically next door to both and I know they (ATS at least) won't do electrics.

I need to find a decent mechanic/ electrician to deal with the light anyway, I HATE finding new guys for car work as I have had so many bad experiences in the past.

Comment

You are a craft girl, take the doorcard off and have a look There will be loads of guides online too!

Comment

I am tempted, I am good/ like to attempt DIY (there is a difference). Never had a go of auto stuff apart from regular maintenance :S

Comment

I bet you could do it, they are usually a combination of screws and pull clips. Have a look on youtube etc.

Comment

Just a question of finding the right vid for your model as there is usually a trick or two and odd clips you can’t see. Take picks as well as you go.

Comment

Some amazing stuff in here:

Some of the names even e.g. the Chevy Citation

Comment

My eyes!

Glenfrome Facet

Comment

Working...
                                X