No announcement yet.

Bitmap Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plumped for the unpopular collector's edition but have just had a leaf through the digital version this morning - plenty happy with the end product, and naturally it's ended up with a couple of extra games on my shopping list. Also very happy with this approach where books are up for order when they're ready to ship, which is a polar opposite to the faff of insisting on Kickstarters that Read-Only Memory keep doing. I'd somehow missed that the writing was by Kurt Kalata until now, which was another pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Also very happy with this approach where books are up for order when they're ready to ship, which is a polar opposite to the faff of insisting on Kickstarters that Read-Only Memory keep doing.
      Bitmap were just as bad as ROM when it came to abusing Kickstarter for making their products, but I'm glad that Bitmap appear to have stopped that and started to behave like all boutique book publishers should (pre-orders!).

The recent Gamesmaster & SFII history books were the very last times that I'll be going down the crowdfunding route for purchasing such books.

Comment

N64: a visual compendium is available from the 4th of March.

Comment

Working...
        X