No announcement yet.

Playstation Classic announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would seem criminal not to unless there was anything missing from that version?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      It would seem criminal not to unless there was anything missing from that version?
      I'm not sure if it was the entire game. It was a tech demo, after all.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I have it buried somewhere but barely played it.

Comment

It's frustrating not knowing wether i'm actually going to enjoy this thing.

My library, i have a feeling only parappa or umjammer lammy may make it out of that entire lot. PS1 easily rivals the DS for the types of weird & experimental games which is why i loved it as much as i do.

I do love ps1 which is the reason i still have one but all of the games they have announced so far do absolutely nothing for me dull dull dull, i can't believe jumping flash is on there it's hardly a stellar game, come on sony just tell us the damn games already. Or failing that just slam a sd card slot in the back or make sure it has 64 gig of storage and i'll add the games myself lol.

One cool thing would be to have a bolt on screen for it like the psone did i loved my fold down screen, sadly mine eventually died as the hinges snapped. A teeny add on screen plugged into hdmi would be wonderful.

Hopefully soon they will stop dripfeeding the damn info.
          Last edited by importaku; 24-09-2018, 21:12.

Comment

What’s the domino guy game? It looks so familiar. I think I might have had a version of that on a demo disc but had forgotten all about it until I saw it there.

Comment

What’s the domino guy game? It looks so familiar. I think I might have had a version of that on a demo disc but had forgotten all about it until I saw it there.
              No One Can Stop Mr Domino.

NO ONE!

It's a brilliant game and I concur it would sway me to buying one of these things!

Kurushi was another interesting oddity.

Comment

Yeah, Mr Domino. I only have vague memories of it. Definitely played it but didn't own it.

Comment

It’s mr domino a really fun game that actually made it to the uk.

Comment

Yeah, Mr Domino. I only have vague memories of it. Definitely played it but didn't own it.
                    I expect you had the demo from the Official PlayStation Magazine disc.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      It’s mr domino a really fun game that actually made it to the uk.
                      It's not "mr domino", it's "No One Can STOP Mr Domino"!

NO ONE!

Comment

When I played it he got stopped all the time

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          When I played it he got stopped all the time

Comment

Lol should have been called everything stops me domino. Managed to complete it but damn that last level was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Lol should have been called everything stops me domino. Managed to complete it but damn that last level was brutal.
                              So, you're saying that you completed it?

So ultimately, no one could stop Mr Domino?

Comment

Yeah finished it but your health runs down at an alarming speed not only do you need to lay the dominos down in a specific path you also need to use the health tiles in a set way so you have enough life to make it around again to finish the rest off. It took a stupid amount of trial & error till I figured out how to beat it. Is super satisfying though when you complete the level in one huge unbroken chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X