Playstation Classic announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
    ^ Yep! Even if I do go ahead with loading Bleemsync 1.1 for OTG support I'm going to need something bigger than this 8GB Kingston stick (although Bleemsync makes no mention of size required that I can see).

EDIT - Just ordered this Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35) - Black: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seems the model number ending B35 (2018 model) is the one which keeps getting recommended. Where as the newer G35 is a bit more hit and miss. So fed up with looking at memory sticks now.
    Just to let everyone know this memory stick works.

Picked up a PS Classic in Dublin over the weekend and hacked it today. No problems at all, there is also a new version of Bleem Sync that makes it even easier to add games,so tonight I will be playing:

Really easy for anyone looking to do it.

Comment

It plays a lot of scrolling shooters perfectly, harmful park is one it runs flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
        Just to let everyone know this memory stick works.
        Good news. Mine turned up yesterday but I've not had the chance to play with it.

For completeness:

1. Do you have the 32GB or 64GB version?
        2. Is it the SDCZ33-032G-B35 (2018 model) or the SDCZ33-032G-G35 (2019 model)? *

* Where '032G' is dependent on size of the stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          Good news. Mine turned up yesterday but I've not had the chance to play with it.

For completeness:

1. Do you have the 32GB or 64GB version?
          2. Is it the SDCZ33-032G-B35 (2018 model) or the SDCZ33-032G-G35 (2019 model)? *

* Where '032G' is dependent on size of the stick.
          It was:

For completeness:

1. 32GB
          2. The SDCZ33-032G-B35 (2018 model)

Hope that helps.
          Last edited by dyer60; 18-06-2019, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
            1. 32GB
            2. The SDCZ33-032G-B35 (2018 model)

Hope that helps.
            Thank you. In hindsight a stupid question as that was what I mentioned but thought I'd ask.

Comment

Thread; Awake!

Mrs Wools has kindly treated me to one of these after I was nattering to my Brother, as he's just got one and had a great time modding it but went through lots of pain with USB sticks dying, Micro USB cables not working etc.

I was going to follow this guide for Bleem Sync; https://psclassicmods.com/how-to-add...ith-bleemsync/

And I was planning on picking up this USB stick; https://amzn.eu/d/hyBCtx3

Does that USB stick look good and is that guide up to date?

EDIT: For future visitiors here, I was able to use the 2019 version of that USB 2.0 stick fine. Getting it installed was tricky as the guides have subtle steps that are refrenced in 1 guide but not another, so I ended up using some guidance from my Brother who had done the same mod!
              Last edited by Wools; 15-08-2022, 18:59.

Comment

Working...
              X