Nintendo Switch Dock and Amiga 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Switch Dock and Amiga 2000

I reckon these are good prices and as such I's like to sell to forum regulars and reserve the right to choose who to sell to.

Switch - SOLD OFF SITE
    Switch, Boxed, Complete, mint condition. Hardly used. Regular grey joycons have been replaced with Yellow ones. Has 2 extra slide on joycon rails, screen protector fitted since new, Carry case, Hori Wired pad

PLUS!

Switch Xecuter SX Pro and OS (Homebrew, Emulators, backup your game saves etc.)

£250 inc 1st class shipping - NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN

Skyrim - Boxed, mint - £25 - SOLD

N.B. Device has been used in a modded state. Never taken online in this state and every precaution taken to avoid detection. Since returned ot non-modded state and have accessed Nintendo store etc. without issue but please be aware.

Switch Dock and PSU - £50

Amiga

Commodore Amiga 2000, complete with original Keyboard and mouse, twin floppies (one of which is temperamental). SCSI Board with a 40 or 50MB drive installed and 6MB of Fast Ram on there, Vampire Accelerator with 128MB RAM, Ethernet port and licensed Roadshow TCP stack (i.e. it's internet enabled) and an HDMI connection with Retargetable GFX setup so Workbench runs at 1280x800 and will output to an LCD monitor no problem. Has CoffinOS installed, running kickstart 3.9. Basically this is the fastest genuine amiga on the planet. - £600ono (was £500) - Collection or willing to meet halfway as long as it's not too far away (from Cheltenham)

Neo SD Cart - £250 - £80 less than the only one on eBay right now - PENDING

2 x Hori HRAP 3 joysticks converted to neo geo - £100 - Cheapest HRAP on eBay is £50. Dunno if these converted ones make them worth more or less lol so went with cheapest regular pricing. - PENDING

Super Famicom, 2 pads, 2 pad extension cables, 1 x original Everdrive Cartridge - £100 - SOLD to exMosquito

SOLD NOW SORRY : Consolized MVS, Has Unibios fitted, comes with RGB cable and a euro power supply that I've taped a UK adapter to (recommend this is replaced really!) - now £180 (was £200 (was £230) (was £250) ) - this is quite a bit less than what these got for on eBay I think.

Last edited by Brad; 23-02-2020, 10:44. Reason: Price Drop

More pics here:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like netizensmith.

Comment

Would you be willing to sell the set of sticks on their own? What's the button layout on these?

Comment

Would maybe split. Problem I have is I priced up the mvs and neo sad cart and then kinda threw the sticks in as a sweetener because I don’t really know their value.

If someone wants the mvs and neo sd without the sticks then I’d probably be up for a split but I don’t want to be stuck with the console without sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Would maybe split. Problem I have is I priced up the mvs and neo sad cart and then kinda threw the sticks in as a sweetener because I don’t really know their value.

If someone wants the mvs and neo sd without the sticks then I’d probably be up for a split but I don’t want to be stuck with the console without sticks.
          Makes perfect sense. Ok, let's wait. No rush

Comment

Cool. BTW button config is the top left quadrant in a kind of curve but I could reconfigure that any way you like (hardware change, there's nothing fancy in here, just wires for lag free goodness).

Comment

Cool. If you could re configure those just like the Neo Geo CD pad that would be great:

So on the stick with the red buttons:

A is X
              B is O
              C is Square
              D is Triangle

And the stick with the white buttons:

A is A
              B is LT
              C is B
              D is X

Hope the above makes sense

Comment

Yeah that’d be easy enough. I’ll figure out a price for the sticks then and see what the rest would come to and price them individually and see if anyone bites with the sticks removed. I should just price it all individually I guess now I think about it.

Comment

Split, plus price drop.

Comment

PM'ed about the Hori sticks and NeoSD

Comment

Only the NeoGeo left, price dropped to £230.

Comment

Further price drop, added SFC and Amiga

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Are the MVS carts still available? Would be interested in KOF.

Comment

Yep. PM me details etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X