Last gamer - come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
    Greatest videogame program in the history of human civilisation.
    WITH A 4K FACE!!!!!

Comment

Sip of Coffee for garrz32

Comment

Originally posted by ExMosquito View Post
        Sip of Coffee for garrz32
        And ye better believe it.* in my best NY accent*

Comment

I'm just thinking tho, I think Bithead is great but I love LGR, he tells me about PC games I never played because I never had a PC, plus he does great thrift store vids.

I think our own Yakumo is awesome tbh, some of the best retro gaming vids on YouTube, we should be proud of this geez, not trying to suck ass just give warm fuzzies out, his vids make me smile and he's one of ours.

Comment

Does sicken me though, LGR is pretty big now, he gets these videos where he's sent loads of free, awesome stuff, like sealed TRS-80 games from 1982 and he opens em and you can hear a slight sigh because he's already got em and I'm thinking this guy is like drowning in chocolate and people want to stuff his gutz on chocolate and he's thankful but he's always waiting for that specific gaming choc he wants, it's rare, and he gets it sent for free.

Whenever he gets a big box PC variant from 1997, you can tell there is roxxorz in the boxxorz by the change in timbre of the voice.

Yet I always get the words 'digital beggar' in the back of my mind, as well.

Haha.

Comment

I guess ya can't win in that scenario. Get big and people just wanna give you stuff. What do you do?

Comment

Thing is, if you're sent a very rare sealed game and the first thing you do is turn on the camera and crack the box open... well, you're not genuinely serious about your hobby. It's like claiming to be an archaeologist whilst smiling to a TV crew as you line the site with TNT

Comment

It's worse whem someone has a crapload of stuff in the background and they clearly are not hard up for cash and yet they are begging with paetron in every video. The best youtubers are ones who i don't have to look at, i want to see the games & not them.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    I guess ya can't win in that scenario. Get big and people just wanna give you stuff. What do you do?
                    Be humble and stay grateful, it's all you can do really.

Comment

very few do though sadly, it goes to all their heads. Especially when they have a braindead moron army defending everything they do in the comments.

Comment

Yeah I wouldnt start shooting down LGR whats he meant to do, tho I do get a slight thrill when he's clearly not interested in some **** he's been sent.

Comment

I'm not shooting him down, I love his channel, in fact I've been championing it on here since about 2011. But I'm also a great seer of little awkward things as well. I prefer him to Bithead tbh, though he's great as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X