Last gamer - come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last gamer - come back

Thought this guy was finished making vids after having a heart attack, but he has just put up a new vid of the worlds greatest game room. It’s pretty amazing stuff. I just hope he can just chill out and enjoy it, rather than moving stuff about again.

► My Games rooms have been a long journey over 32 years that have finally become a reality.►Facebook►https://www.facebook.com/LastGamerPage►Instagram►https:/...

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    I just hope he can just chill out and enjoy it, rather than moving stuff about again.
    He always came across as a very stressed person who was always worried about striving for perfection with his home, arcade, and games collection. I wish him well for the future.

Comment

Vulgar show-off moron... would have thought he’d taken the time to reflect on life and its real priorities after his heart attack, guess not.

Comment

He's an arse along with most of his cringeworthy followers. Say's he plays all his games, sure you do!

One video I watched was vomit inducing and p**ed me off, huge parcels from Japan which contained multiple Neo MVS kits ( duplicates of the same game) & the MVS boards , easily must have been 100 of them.

Called him up on it asking why he needed 100's of these boards,he didn't reply of course, but some of his crettins did.

Comment

The problem is when you have such a volume of stuff it’s rarely gonna get played if ever. I’m thankful my flat is small as I could easily go off the edge and start buying everything & anything but I try to keep focused. Quality over quantity as nobody will ever have the time to play the volume he has but saying that it’s still a hell of an impressive collection.

Comment

I have no problem people collecting whether it games/stamps or pink balloons, but hoarding 100's of these boards, multi copies of games I do have.

He's clearly super rich , so instead of making a list of what he needs it's more a case of " yeah I'll buy shed loads, the more the better" and i'll make a video to impress my super nerdy youtube hangers on.

Comment

This has gone far beyond collecting... it’s become his entire existence, his reason for being. Just look at his house and all the changes it’s gone through, culminating in this final evolution into a full-on video game arcade/museum... with living quarters and family tucked away somewhere.

I wonder how how this is affecting his boy mentally and how he’ll turn out. Growing up with money is one thing, but growing up with an OCD collectard show-off rich Dad where all this is normalised is completely different.

Comment

I don't know, I think he loves the games he certainly has great knowledge and bringing arcade machines back to life is to be admired. Im sure he's been collecting big time way before Youtube came around.

Comment

I think I'll offer him my complete CAVE kit set for 200K and see if he bites

Comment

I've seen many of his videos where he opens delivery boxes and has no clue what the contents are when he looks at them, despite the fact he bought them!

Comment

Spotted that a few times but I can’t tell if he genuinely has no idea or he buys that much stuff that he forgets what it is because of sheer volume Either way I’m more impressed when YouTube people genuinely know their stuff which is why jimmy happa gets my views.

Comment

He's pretty cool .I do like his content.

Bithead1000 for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          I think I'll offer him my complete CAVE kit set for 200K and see if he bites
                          British pounds or Aussie dollars?

Comment

That bithead guy is horrendous. I've tried to watch a few of his videos as they were all PCE related, but he was just too irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              British pounds or Aussie dollars?
                              Either way I'm a winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X