User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The first Twinbee game I heard of was 'Stinger', courtesy of an advert in a Marvel US comic. Those comics were absolutely filled with adverts for NES games... When I read about Parodius in Total! years later, I recognised where the 'bee' character came from.

Played the first Twinbee in an NES Play Choice machine in a pizza place. Thought of it as a cuter take on Xevious.

Flippin' love Pop 'n Twinbee. Just wanted to play it after seeing it in Super Play. Have a nice boxed copy again. (It's a two-player non-puzzle Super Famicom game which my girlfriend will happily play, which is probably a seal of quality.)

Only realised later on how Studio Ghibli's Laputa: Castle in the Sky obviously had an influence on the game. And many other games. Because we couldn't see Ghibli films in the west until relatively recently.

Have wanted to play Detana Twinbee and Twinbee Yahho for many years, hopefully I will some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Protocol Penguin View Post

Flippin' love Pop 'n Twinbee. Just wanted to play it after seeing it in Super Play. Have a nice boxed copy again. (It's a two-player non-puzzle Super Famicom game which my girlfriend will happily play, which is probably a seal of quality.)