WTD Tatsujin PC Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Tatsujin PC Engine

A nice if not mint Tatsujin cib on pc engine needed (I could live without the reg card)

Cheers
    Last edited by Gradius; 16-10-2018, 09:59.

I’ve got a 20” BVM to sell. Might not suit you if you need a monitor with S-Video or composite inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      I’ve got a 20” BVM to sell. Might not suit you if you need a monitor with S-Video or composite inputs.
      I need rgb inputs primarily, might be suitable. I’ll let you know as I’ve got a possible pvm lined up in South Wales.

Are you in Scotland?

Comment

Yeah I'm in Scotland. But I'm down in Wales back and forth. The last couple of forumites that got screens from me collected them from there.

Comment

I’m from South Wales. Is the guy you’re talking about from Abergavenny? I’ve seen him selling PVMs on Gumtree, could be the same guy. I’m so close to getting one but it’s hard to drop £300 when my 21” Trinny looks so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ExMosquito View Post
            I’m from South Wales. Is the guy you’re talking about from Abergavenny? I’ve seen him selling PVMs on Gumtree, could be the same guy. I’m so close to getting one but it’s hard to drop £300 when my 21” Trinny looks so good.
            He’s in Neath. It’s somebody I know.

I’ve sorted out a nice one from somebody else now for £120. Pretty good price these days.

I’ve got 2 bang and olufsen wall mounted crt’s to get rid of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

I’ve sorted out a nice one from somebody else now for £120. Pretty good price these days.
              That's a good price alright. Which model are you getting? I have a couple of the Sony probes for setting up the colour. If I have one compatible with your screen I could give you a loan of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                That's a good price alright. Which model are you getting? I have a couple of the Sony probes for setting up the colour. If I have one compatible with your screen I could give you a loan of it.
                It’s a Sony PVM-20M2MDE. That’s good of you to offer

Comment

Pvm sorted.

added Tatsujin PC Engine

Comment

Working...
                  X