No announcement yet.

Star Wars 4K, Now with added Jedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, he is though. And he grew up with that negative nelly, Uncle Owen, too so he was only ever going to get worse.

Comment

He evolves as the series plays out, but he's a bit of a pain in Episode IV.

Episode IV: The Annoying Little Brother
      Episode V: Kevin The Teenager
      Episode VI: The Grumpy Old Gits

Comment

Episode VIII: Back In Our Day We Were Poor But We Were Happy

Comment

Haha, it's true. It's a bit like how Marty McFly is for some reason just this absolute moron who doesn't understand anything for most of the films, and has to have it all spelled out for him all the time.

Gosh now I've said that I feel like I'm Mr Strickland.

Comment

Strange, I've never considered Marty as a moron.
            If anything, he accepts and adapts to his surroundings pretty quickly, using his foreknowledge and the naivety of the '55 residents to his advantage.
            It's pretty clever of him to find Doc Brown to help him out of his predicament.

Comment

In the inevitable remake, Marty will get up and play dubstep for all the backward people in 1987.

Comment

Don't get me wrong - I love Marty McFly. He's one of my favourite characters in one of my favourite films. But when I was last watched the trilogy a few years ago, it made me laugh how understands everything so slowly, in order to provide maximum opportunity for everything to be fully explained to the audience. It makes him seem pretty dumb.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                In the inevitable remake, Marty will get up and play dubstep for all the backward people in 1987.
                Skrill? It's your cousin Marvin! Marvin Ex! I found that new kind of music you're looking for - listen to THIS.

Comment

As Biff would say: "Think McFly! Think!"

Comment

That's 4K83 (aka Return of the Jedi) out now.

Comment

I couldn’t get 77 to play smoothly on ps4 or Xbox one X

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        I couldn’t get 77 to play smoothly on ps4 or Xbox one X
                        I use my 1X to play 4k77 and it’s fine. I use the default Xbox Media Player app. The film is on an ancient 60GB IDE HDD hooked up via USB adaptor.

Comment

Denoised version or the larger grainy version?

Comment

It’s the denoised version.

I have 4k83 downloaded now but no way to get it to the Xbox. Time to buy an external drive I think.

Comment

Maybe the size of the grainy version is the issue.

Comment

No issues with any playing straight into the USB port on the TV, using a 128gb USB pen drive.

Just finished downloading 4k83, so will try that out later.

Comment

Working...
                                X