Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N64 RGB AMP - Star Fox 64 image problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's automatic, hence why I use the jumper pak.

Comment

Which SCART cables are you using? I saw that one’s included from Old Skool Consoles. Would that do the job or should I get a PACKAPUNCH from Retro Gaming Cables?

Any difference at all between a PAL and a NTSC 64 if I’m gonna use an EverDrive with NTSC roms either way?
      Last edited by Nico87; 27-10-2018, 09:06.

Comment

Yes, get an NTSC console. I don't think a PAL N64 can do 60Hz.

As for cables, I use the official GameCube cable. I'm sure the one bundled with a modded console would be fine from Old Skool Consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

As for cables, I use the official GameCube cable. I'm sure the one bundled with a modded console would be fine from Old Skool Consoles.
          Yeah, think I will just to be sure. Now, Watermelon or Charcoal?

Comment

Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
              Now, Watermelon or Charcoal?
              I only like the charcoal colour -- the other ones look a bit cheap to my eyes. But some people really like the bright colours.

Comment

Well, I caved. £50 for a mint boxed JP unit + S-Video + £70 for a RetroTINK 2X. Best cheapest way to run it on HDMI monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  With an Everdrive, you get PAL60 which not all TVs will handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                    Well, I caved. £50 for a mint boxed JP unit + S-Video + £70 for a RetroTINK 2X. Best cheapest way to run it on HDMI monitors.
                    I hope the RetroTINK does a decent job of making the image look reasonably nice on your monitor. You can always have the console modded for de-blur RGB at some point, if you think the image is too blurry.

Comment

Working...
                    X