Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBox One X with Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 for £409

At Argos:

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

As title. That's cheap right?

Currys go one better with the above plus Fifa 19, Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for £399

Comment

Do you know if the games are physical or digital?

Comment

Unable to tell as my local had no stock. If physical I would have bought one and sold games. The forza games are digital definitely but dunno about others. Smyths have the double forza for 399

Comment

Pretty sure it's a tenner less than £409 on the Microsoft store, and they chuck in a copy of Fifa 19 which you should be able to sell to CEX for £35.

There are def better deals than the Argos one buzzing around, think that's a pretty bog standard price for the X at this point. Keep an eye on HUKD. They recently had a £100 off £400 spend on MS store on there, which would have made it £309 for the X, Horizon 4, Forza 7, Fifa 19 (physical copy of the latter), and 3 months Gold. Selling the FIFA would have made that a £280 X + Forzas.

Comment

Currys, Argos and Smyths have all put their prices back up. Must have been some limited time offer I guess!

Comment

Working...
            X