Smirks - joint smiles/irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I came here for two things today. To ban muppets, and to...............

Come to think of it, it was just the first one. Nice to dust down the old hammer though.
    You were like Thor today

Comment

Fat and retired?

Comment

Fat and retired?
        Haha! I meant Pre-Endgame!

Comment

I came here for two things today. To ban muppets, and to...............

Come to think of it, it was just the first one. Nice to dust down the old hammer though.
          Lol. Indeed.
          I also liked the investigation work by QC.
          It's like it happened just for this thread, it was both a smile and an irk all rolled up.

Comment

I ordered some hard drives to rebuild a server and they arrived on Tuesday, but nobody told me.
            On Friday, I had to use a delivery tracking email to check they've not got lost only to find they'd been signed for Tuesday morning.

I called the guy who signed for them and the whole office listened to me irately ask why he'd not told me and he'd had them nearly a week, but he was suitably dismissive and had no plans to tell me.

That's the irk.

The same guy called this morning (Monday) asking for me to help with his computer that has stopped working.

I had great pleasure telling him, with the whole office listening again, that I would be over on Friday, because that's how long I had to wait for my parcel.
            They were all in stitches, laughing at the sweet, sweet justice I was able to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I ordered some hard drives to rebuild a server and they arrived on Tuesday, but nobody told me.
              On Friday, I had to use a delivery tracking email to check they've not got lost only to find they'd been signed for Tuesday morning.

I called the guy who signed for them and the whole office listened to me irately ask why he'd not told me and he'd had them nearly a week, but he was suitably dismissive and had no plans to tell me.

That's the irk.

The same guy called this morning (Monday) asking for me to help with his computer that has stopped working.

I had great pleasure telling him, with the whole office listening again, that I would be over on Friday, because that's how long I had to wait for my parcel.
              They were all in stitches, laughing at the sweet, sweet justice I was able to deliver.
              Make sure to stack 12 in his machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                Make sure to stack 12 in his machine.
                Wrapped in tea towels!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Wrapped in tea towels!
                  Don't forget to rub a balloon on your head for good luck and shuffle your feet on the carpet (and rub your thighs together at the same time).

Comment

Working...
                  X