Smirks - joint smiles/irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smirks - joint smiles/irks

Blobcat's joint smile/irk reminded me of my lost smirk thread, so I'm making a new one.

The below smirk is technically an irkle but the smile/irk order doesn't really matter.

Irk:

My PS4's 500GB hard drive is almost full and it's only been around three months. The PS4 was an anniversary present from my wife and I didn't want her spending more on it than I did on the earrings I bought her. Also, I thought 500GB would keep me going until 2TB drives were around the same as the price difference between a 500GB and 1TB PS4, but Doom with its seemingly unavoidable 4K textures said otherwise.

Smile:

One of my credit cards racked up Y3500-worth of points(about 25 quid) and I found out I could convert those into an Amazon gift card of the same value, so I did. I put it towards a 1TB Seagate FireCuda hybrid HDD(with 8GB SSD) with 5-year warranty. Eurogamer said it's pretty decent for people like me who die and restart games a lot

I have the same one I think.

Smirk: That I am considering a PS4 Pro sometime soon, but then I'll have to take the HDD out of my old PS4 and swap the other one in before I can trade in the console.

Comment

My pro drive is full too

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        My pro drive is full too
        How come?

It's only got World of Tanks on it?

Comment

I've never played the ps version of world of tanks

Comment

7 days of work left this school year!

...and still no idea if I have a job in September.

Comment

Bloodstained and my new iPad Pro will be here tomorrow

Play-Asia decided to cancel my Gley Lancer pre-order and now it’s sold out everywhere. Morons.

Comment

Getting closer to a move date.

Looking likely that it will be the same week that I get my new car (with a smaller boot) and that my wife is having her tonsils out.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Getting closer to a move date.

Looking likely that it will be the same week that I get my new car (with a smaller boot) and that my wife is having her tonsils out.
                  That should amuse you Christopher. There’s big old levels of stress in there. It’s all better things though. Good luck to you friend. Imagine the ice cream that you’ll be able to steal!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    Imagine the ice cream that you’ll be able to steal!
                    OMG! You're an evil genius!!

Comment

Had a visit this morning from a dear old friend who I haven't seen in many years. As kids we grew up in the same village together, chased women together, took drugs together, and share a ton of precious experiences. It was so good seeing him again and catching up...

but he was nursing a horrible injury as earlier this month he lost two fingers in an accident at work.

Comment

Due to a complaint about too much workload by another colleague, been sharing my work role with another bloke the last three days, oh god what a pious, weird twunt he is. I like to do my shish MY way, it runs smooooooth when I'm on alone. Smooooooth like vintage Warren G. This guy......aaaagh.

Proper do-gooder type he is, getting in my way, clogging shish up, plus he's an arselicker, grasser, wants to impress like he's some Jesus-type and one-up by doing tasks not within his remit to try and impress management (a big no-no) but his problem is management are already aware he's a bit odd but I sense the guy is bat**** delusional.

Anyway, have grinded like **** the last three days working with this ****. I never hate anyone, I'm the softest, friendliest, most amiable, gentlemanly dwad one could meet. But I'm sensing a hatred forming within me, I seldom feel hate. My weirdo radar has gone off. I see primarily with my third eye. I think when he saw that third eye o' mine clock him as a possible perp, his facade dropped and he went all frosty...revealing an even more vicious, sinister, desperate hatred in his own eyes than mine.

Luckily the bast is on leave and I likely won't be working with him for at least two or three weeks.

Apols for TLDR post but fug it, just venting, been stressing, hope it was interesting, fug it muddafuggaz

Comment

On Saturday, as I have done for the previous six years I did the photo's for the annual sports day for the Japanese school daughter goes to on Saturday's, we play against another school and hire a stadium equidistant.
                          Fantastic day out, super well organised as you would expect and just a great atmosphere as a part of England looks like it could be somewhere six thousand miles away, starting with group callisthenics, bento boxes for dinner and or course not a scrap of litter left behind at the end of the day.
                          Been an absolute privilege to be part of but as it's our daughter's last year we probably won't be going back again and that's the sad part so it's the end of a real chapter in my life.

Comment

Come for the boobs, stay for the salmonella:

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment – very few of us choose to go to Hooters for the quality of the food. Sure, the wings, fries and onion rings are tasty enough but as far as memorable culinary experiences go... well, that's not really the point is it?

Comment

I came here for two things today. To ban muppets, and to...............

Come to think of it, it was just the first one. Nice to dust down the old hammer though.

Comment

Working...
                              X