User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smirks - joint smiles/irks

Blobcat's joint smile/irk reminded me of my lost smirk thread, so I'm making a new one.

The below smirk is technically an irkle but the smile/irk order doesn't really matter.

Irk:

My PS4's 500GB hard drive is almost full and it's only been around three months. The PS4 was an anniversary present from my wife and I didn't want her spending more on it than I did on the earrings I bought her. Also, I thought 500GB would keep me going until 2TB drives were around the same as the price difference between a 500GB and 1TB PS4, but Doom with its seemingly unavoidable 4K textures said otherwise.

Smile:

One of my credit cards racked up Y3500-worth of points(about 25 quid) and I found out I could convert those into an Amazon gift card of the same value, so I did. I put it towards a 1TB Seagate FireCuda hybrid HDD(with 8GB SSD) with 5-year warranty. Eurogamer said it's pretty decent for people like me who die and restart games a lot

I have the same one I think.

Smirk: That I am considering a PS4 Pro sometime soon, but then I'll have to take the HDD out of my old PS4 and swap the other one in before I can trade in the console.

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    My pro drive is full too
    How come?

It's only got World of Tanks on it?

I've never played the ps version of world of tanks

7 days of work left this school year!

...and still no idea if I have a job in September.

Bloodstained and my new iPad Pro will be here tomorrow

Play-Asia decided to cancel my Gley Lancer pre-order and now it’s sold out everywhere. Morons.

Getting closer to a move date.

Looking likely that it will be the same week that I get my new car (with a smaller boot) and that my wife is having her tonsils out.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    Getting closer to a move date.

Looking likely that it will be the same week that I get my new car (with a smaller boot) and that my wife is having her tonsils out.
    That should amuse you Christopher. There’s big old levels of stress in there. It’s all better things though. Good luck to you friend. Imagine the ice cream that you’ll be able to steal!
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Imagine the ice cream that you’ll be able to steal!
    OMG! You're an evil genius!!