Bully 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bully 2

A casting call has kicked off speculation that Rockstar is developing a belated sequel to its school yard game. Some tweets have also suggested it's the next game out after RDR2

I feel like... if this is real... it'll barely resemble the original in any way. It's been so long that I think the only way Rockstar would feel it was worth reattempting this franchise would be to approach it fresh, likely with as much focus on out of school time as in. Well, assuming it's even school focused anymore.

Comment

I always felt the first game was tainted by a poorly chosen title. I think the idea of a Rockstar boarding school game is great ... but 'Bully' ... that title just puts me off.

Comment

The UK title was really bad, I'm surprised they're even revisiting this potentially. I'd have more expected an online focused revamp of Manhunt over this

Comment

Comment

Why do I get the feeling Rockstar are in trouble behind the scenes.

Comment

Honestly, at this point I would very happily take another GTAIII entry. I mean that as in literally, it can be very AA standard in terms of visuals, physics etc, just give me a new sandbox to play in a spiritual addition to the LC, VC, SA settings.

R*'s anal attention to detail that means generations are born and die and we're way past the wait being worth it

Comment

Working...
              X