Fantastic Beasts III: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Beasts III: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Actor Johnny Depp has confirmed he will be reprising his role of the evil wizard Grindelwald in the upcoming third “Fantastic Beasts” film. Depp first played the role in 2016’s “Harry Potter” spin-off film “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” and has much more substantial screen time in next month’s follow-up “Fantastic Beasts: The […]

It's no secret WB is now aiming for five of these Harry Potter spin-offs and as the second nears release Johnny Depp has confirmed that he will be returning in the third entry. Depp suggests filming for the next film will begin in mid-2019, a November 2020 release seeming likely
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 22-09-2021, 20:02.

I'm already bored. And I have no idea how Depp is getting work.

Comment

I read this thread as "Fantastic Breasts".

I was a tad bit disappointed when it wasn't about them.

But I meant to click on the Off Topic forum and the Alcatel is constantly updating crap and the interface is soooooo fucn slooooow and I wanna smash, SMASH, SMASH, *SMASH* the bastard, it's so awful and frustrating but I keep myself in purgatory with my lack of bothering.

Comment

I’d be amazed if that parody hasn’t been made.

Comment

The first one was garbage, why are there more!?

Comment

Because it wasn't garbage.

Comment

So, it’s people like you who are to blame!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

We really liked the first one, certainly more entertaining than the main series. Be interesting to see if the sequel is as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Deppsperate times DT.

Comment

I thought the first one was fanbloodytastic.

It was essentially HP but with adults.

Looking forward to the sequel later this year.

Comment

Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly pushing back the production start of the third “Fantastic Beasts” film. Originally slated to go before the cameras in July, it now appears the shoot for the “Harry Potter” spin-off won’t begin until late Fall. The delay is said to be due to the production team needing more pre-production time […]

The third films production has been knocked back several months putting its expected November 2020 release in doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Came back to this thread. Read this comment, tried to click "like" and then realised I already liked it months ago

Johnny Derp...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                            http://www.darkhorizons.com/fantasti...ys-production/

The third films production has been knocked back several months putting its expected November 2020 release in doubt
                            Maybe it's to make time for JK to become even less woke

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              I thought the first one was fanbloodytastic.

It was essentially HP but with adults.

Looking forward to the sequel later this year.
                              The second was utter tosh. Not hopeful for the third film.

Comment

Working...
                              X