Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel vs Capcom 4

Shamelessly lifted from Era

Apparently the source has weight to trust in and it sounds like they're retooling Infinite from the outset to build MvC4 cheaply but in a way that brushes Infinite aside as a bad spin-off novelty.

The gameplay for MVCI at its core was sound, but for me the lack luster visuals and sound really put a damper on whole thing as the combat can be great....but if it sounds like i am punching a trash bag and the visuals lack the impact the game play needs it did put me off quite a bit. I did feel things were rushed with poor menus and even the music, as i noticed with the music they were so basic literally just verse, chorus...and that was it.

If it does come back will be interesting to see what they make of the roster.

Comment

There were some interesting additions to the roster (Captain Marvel, Gamora, Jedah) but MvCI didn't seem half as colourful as the prior games for some reason. Also the character themes for the Marvel side of the roster were replaced with ones that echoed the ones in the Marvel films (Iron Man's is alright but I liked the old themes for Hulk, Spiderman and Captain America better).

Maybe there's hope that the nail isn't firmly in the coffin for the series yet.

Comment

Working...
      X