Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite YouTube video game channels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to watch the Digitizer ep, I saw a clip and it wasn't great, seemed like a case of the text not translating to live screen at all

Comment

Dave Perry always came across as an utter cockwomble, no surprise to see absolutely nothing has changed.

Comment

Faux billy kane wonker.

Comment

Hopefully Dave P will have Dominik Diamond on as a guest?........

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            EDITED: it feels a bit mean to be critical of the Digitiser show, so I'm removing my review of it. Others like it, so fair enough.
            I saw your name in the credits!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              I saw your name in the credits!
              Was it? I didn't even know. I was a backer and saw Ep 1 early.

Comment

I regularly watch Maximillian Dood, Review Tech USA and Yong Yea. They seem fairly decent and I'm interested in what they have to say about what they choose to cover.

Comment

Just saw this and I was totally floored by the quality of the presentation:

It's nothing I imagine most Sonic fans won't have heard before, but it's superbly made.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Hopefully Dave P will have Dominik Diamond on as a guest?........
                    Oh man, that would be awesome. Just imagine how that would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      Just saw this and I was totally floored by the quality of the presentation:

It's nothing I imagine most Sonic fans won't have heard before, but it's superbly made.
                      That was ace. Any Super Mario World stories?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                        Bithead1000

All i need.
                        Bithead1000 IS all we need guys...

It's the greatest video game program in the history of human civilization.....and you better believe that.

WITH A 4K FACE!!!

Thread over. Oh yeah.

Comment

Sip of coffee for the above.

Comment

I really enjoy videos about one of my favourite things in the world, buying games in Japanese stores. Goes wihtout saying that Retro Core is great for this but I also enjoy:

Hard Officers
                            Kid Shoryuken
                            J Contra

Lot of good positivity in those channels. people talking about games they like while hunting through bargain bins. Absolutely no time for negativity and games criticism at the moment.

Comment

Oh one channel i should highlight is Studio Mudprints, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2...tcuGyT4ZtSUloA they have a lot of videos of shoot em ups with the most recent being Psyvariar delta release, they go quite in depth with the games to as part of the reviews explain the scoring system

Comment

What I find with watching some of these channels, namely Bithead1000 and HappyConsoleGamer, I get super inspired by their nostalgia trips. They're introducing me to game I have missed. I've recently loaded my SNES Mini Classic with PC Engine games and NES games. Wow, these consoles had some real crackers.

Have any of you guys gone into any retro games because of the nostalgia emitted from YouTubers? If so, which games did you try and did you play for long?

Comment

Working...
                                X