Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate US component gamecube for collectors

Ultimate rare USA Gamecube package including official Component Lead

Black Nintendo Gamecube (bought the week of release from Toys R Us flagship store in New York). With the supplied lead it looks great on HDTV's. VGC & light use.

Nintendo Gamecube box (VGC)

The official Gamecube Component Lead (very rare as limited numbers made & there are chips inside)

The official Gamecube Phono/Composite Lead (for sound into Amp / TV)

Black official Gamecube controller (VGC)

One classic USA NTSC Game to get you started- Tony Hawkes Pro Skater 3 (VGC & complete)

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR TV OR MONITOR SUPPORTS 640 X 480 PROGRESSIVE SCAN @ 60HZ

Collection & demo welcome or will post at cost (your choice of courier)

Note - I'll upload some pics later.

£250 collected or £255 delivered

Happy to listen to close offers?

Comment

I was in that toys r us on that very day too, think it was a Sunday? Although I bought mine from an Electronics Boutique in the Newport mall. Xbox launched the same weekend too.

Good luck with the sale, I used to have the component lead and the picture quality is amazing.

Comment

Cheers Gradius

Comment

Update - Here are a couple of pictures of the system, lead & box:

Comment

My mate lost my lead. What a complete twat.

Comment

Sorry to take this off topic but I clicked through past those pics and came to the datel cartridge:

Look how **** the graphics are on the front of that box lol. Stuff we used to put up with!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Sorry to take this off topic but I clicked through past those pics and came to the datel cartridge:

Look how **** the graphics are on the front of that box lol. Stuff we used to put up with!
                Yes its one of the worst packaged items I've ever bought

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Sorry to take this off topic but I clicked through past those pics and came to
                  ... I wondered what was coming there

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    My mate lost my lead. What a complete twat.
                    I followed an ebay auction ad at the weekend for one, went for £187 plus postage in the end. He owes you a few drinks & a meal out!

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                      I followed an ebay auction ad at the weekend for one, went for £187 plus postage in the end. He owes you a few drinks & a meal out!
                      I don’t think they are worth that - I have seen them go for around £100-£120 in the last year on forums. Mind you, they produce an exception quality image and I wouldn’t part with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        I don’t think they are worth that - I have seen them go for around £100-£120 in the last year on forums. Mind you, they produce an exception quality image and I wouldn’t part with mine.
                        Is the image quality better than the new HDMI cables?

Comment

I think the PQ is broadly similar. However any collector worth their salt would surely want a 100% Nintendo system?

Comment

UPDATE - Reduced to £225 & choose a US Mario Sunshine instead of Tony Hawkes if you want

Comment

UPDATE - Official Gamecube Component Cable available separately for £160 delivered (Bordersdown price)

Comment

Working...
                              X