One month of Xbox Game Pass free if you use PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One month of Xbox Game Pass free if you use PayPal

If you've been looking for an excuse to jump on the Xbox Game Pass bandwagon, now may be the time. Microsoft is running a promotion through which you can get a free extra month of Xbox Game Pass when you buy one for $9.99. The only catch? You have to use PayPal.

The promo works for both new and old subscribers, allowing you to save the $9.99 price it would typically cost you to secure your second month. If you already pay for Game Pass using PayPal, you'll get the free month automatically. Otherwise, you'll have to either sign up for the service using PayPal, or join using it as your payment method.
    American site but appears to be open to UK customers on the GB pages: https://www.xbox.com/EN-GB/promotions/gamepass-paypal

Thanks Digfox.

Don't forget you can get 1 month for £2.99 on CDKeys:
    Buy 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Xbox One ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Comment

Yep, probably cheaper via key resellers. But if you must go official it seems a good deal. So £4 for a month.

I've just stacked it off the back of the 3 months for 7.99 deal in July (with another 1 month for auto-renewal) which has meant I'm currently will be in a 6-months for £14.98 - which isn't bad. Although that being said I've only really managed to play Rage so far. Doh!

I imagine there will be cheap offerings in the black Friday deals although I'm getting to the point where there are only a couple of games I would like to play on the service and actually buying one of them (State of Decay 2) when it goes cheap might make more sense.

Comment

Working...
      X