Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Dudes, can someone help me find it on Amazon please? Can't find it on the UK or US site. @Asura help a brother

Edit: ah wait you were talking about Saturn pads. Would be interested in a link to those too actually though.
    Search for "Retrobit Saturn". They didn't come up when I searched for terms along the lines of "Saturn controller" or "Saturn wireless controller".

Comment

Beautiful looking system ... top marks for aesthetics alone.

Comment

Yeah, I caved. That took long.

Anyone got any good MD games for sale?

Comment

Adapters!

I’m interested to see what scaling options there will be for Game Gear games too.
          Last edited by _SD_; 16-10-2018, 19:17.

Comment

The website is back up now. It looks brilliant but I’m going to hold off until they’re actually out. There seems to have been no shortage of Super NTs following the launch rush.

Just reiterating my question above, is it possible on the Super NT to play PAL carts at 60hz?

At 50 dollars for shipping plus the inevitable import tax, I’m wondering if it would be better to get a friend in the US to reship and mark down.

Comment

Looks great... I know it is compatible with the Mega CD, but how cool would it be if they made a matching FPGA Mega CD to go with it?

Comment

The site is down again. Can someone tell me how much the thing is?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  It's funny how I still get that retro reflex "Oooo, nice, I'll order one" moment.

Which I won't, but it's cool. I actually like the white one though!
                  Should we take bets on whether the inevitable Analogue Engine PC will turn you?

Comment

I’m sort of expecting the next system from them to be a Neo Geo as it's a logical evolution of their Megadrive work. The Analogue Ng in home and arcade variations...

Comment

All the time they’ve spent implementing the 68000 will come in handy. First the Neo then maybe X68000? There are plenty of people would buy that I reckon. Plenty of arcade boards use the 68000 too but I suppose it depends on the associated custom chips and if they fit in the FPGA.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Just reiterating my question above, is it possible on the Super NT to play PAL carts at 60hz?
                        Yes, 100% it will. Game speed is not determined by the game cartridge but by the console. A pal game (via a converter) will also play full speed on a real NTSC SFC

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          I’m sort of expecting the next system from them to be a Neo Geo as it's a logical evolution of their Megadrive work. The Analogue Ng in home and arcade variations...
                          They've scrubbed it from their site entirely (all old links to their press releases etc just take you to the main domain now), but let's not forget that their first product was a CMVS! Naturally third party sites still have info: Engadget, IGN, Eurogamer etc.

Comment

Ordered. 50USD shipping but I don't care. The Super NT is the best piece of kit I have purchased in years. Ill likely get wireless controllers from Krikzz as well as his Mega Everdrive x7 (need me some save states).

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              Ordered. 50USD shipping but I don't care.
                              Shipping stuff from America can cost a fortune these days. Even a heavy book can cost $50 to ship.

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              as well as his Mega Everdrive x7 (need me some save states).
                              I bought that one when it was called the 'v2' -- the 'save states' are a feature I couldn't resist. I wish all Everdrives had a 'save state' option.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                                Shipping stuff from America can cost a fortune these days. Even a heavy book can cost $50 to ship.

I bought that one when it was called the 'v2' -- the 'save states' are a feature I couldn't resist. I wish all Everdrives had a 'save state' option.
                                How do they run? Seems like online the feeling on their usefulness is mixed?

You get my invite?

Comment

Working...
                                X