No announcement yet.

Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure this will have an SD card slot and custom firmware, negating the need for an Everdrive...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
      How do they run? Seems like online the feeling on their usefulness is mixed?
      I've only used it a few times when I've had my MD set up, but the 'save states' did work with games like Twinkle Tale. I think I heard about issues with some games, but you should definitely investigate before forking out so much money.

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
      You get my invite?
      Yeah, thanks Jaz. I will attempt to get Ultimate Amiga sometime later in the week. I hope it doesn't take days and days.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
        I’m sure this will have an SD card slot and custom firmware, negating the need for an Everdrive...
        Just getting an ED for save states.

Comment

I really like the design of this, so I think it'll be a must-have for me. It's obvious that the people behind this and the Super Nt know what they're doing and put 100% into crafting their products. I might buy both at once to hopefully save on shipping costs.

Comment

I got the Japanese one. I wanted this version of the Super NT but it would yellow here in humid ass Singapore. So I got black. Its tremendous when used with a SD2SNES.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              Should we take bets on whether the inevitable Analogue Engine PC will turn you?
              You can run a sweep on it mate, but I can give you an inside tip, I won’t buy one.

I think I’d definitely want one to be fair, but I just can’t see the point to me personally buying retro kit any more. I’m very, very happy with my Raspberry Pi set up.

Comment

Getting one of these day one, the Super NT is fantastic so have high hopes for this one. Just trying to decide whether to go for the white one or the European one.

Comment

I was so tempted to order this today. Got right to the section of confirming my address then thought "Do I really need this? My JPN Mega Drive with RGB through the Framemeister looks amazing and it sounds amazing too." Then I closed the web browser.
                  The reason I bought the Super NT is because of the horrible line down the center on the screen on my SFC even when using RGB. Plus the SFC sounds muffled at times which the Super NT helps with. My Mega Drive has no issues at all. I do like the system though so maybe one day I will pick one up bit as of now it's a purchase I don't really need. That GameGear adaptor is tempting though!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    You can run a sweep on it mate, but I can give you an inside tip, I won’t buy one.

I think I’d definitely want one to be fair, but I just can’t see the point to me personally buying retro kit any more. I’m very, very happy with my Raspberry Pi set up.
                    I want this to happen - my primary reason being the inevitable wireless PC Engine Controller! (which I am desperate for).

Comment

Anyone know the price? The site is still down.

Comment

I need analogue A/V out for these to be in any way useful for my needs.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I need analogue A/V out for these to be in any way useful for my needs.
                          Why would you get one instead of an actual system, though? Genuinely curious. Is there something I've missed?

Comment

Warez, better video quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Anyone know the price? The site is still down.
                              $190 + $50 shipping to the UK, if the superNT is anything to go by then there’s also no import fees to pay on top

I’ve went for the JPN colours, I do have a megadrive hooked up to crt but the SuperNT is so good that I could pass on this

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Why would you get one instead of an actual system, though? Genuinely curious. Is there something I've missed?
                                Because it can be moved into the living room for big-screen gaming without the need for an OSSC. Plus they are shiny, new, and decent pieces of kit overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X