No announcement yet.

Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jokes on them. Am shipping it back to them via DHL. Their cost...125USD plus they send me another.

Comment

my mate got the wrong one too, he ordered a Japanese one but got the Euro

Comment

got mine on time...no mention of a customs charge on the tracking or box (which there usually is). my mate got a text saying he owes £41 so I'm expecting a letter lol

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
          got mine on time...no mention of a customs charge on the tracking or box (which there usually is). my mate got a text saying he owes £41 so I'm expecting a letter lol
          Same thing happened to me so brace yourself!

Comment

Same. Is he returning?

Comment

not sure, I think he said he might just keep it...he was disappointed though as you can imagine. not sure how they could mess that up lol

Comment

Comment

Megadrive was £189.99 when it came out and even included a joypad in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Any idea if Master System games run from the MD Everdrive?
                    I think it depends on the model of everdrive you have. I have one of the older versions and it doesn't boot master system games. I believe the newer models work ok. Hopefully it gets fixed in a firmware update but more than likely there will be another jailbreak firmware so it won't matter too much anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Megadrive was £189.99 when it came out and even included a joypad in the box.
                      I wonder what that is in today’s money? I suppose the Mega SG looks expensive but to be fair it’s a brand new MD, a scaler and a game built in.

Comment

After seeing so many positive reviews I’ve ordered a Mega SG. Decided to skip the Super NT for now as I know the SG will be used more often.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Got announced for PS4 and PSVita last year and seems it has now been renamed Ultracore, legal issue with the name Hardcore. I'm guessing. Kills the whole exclusive offer on it, as it's soon to be released on modern formats.

Comment

So they now won't exchange my model even though it is not what I ordered.

Really.

I've initiated fraud action against them from my bank in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              So they now won't exchange my model even though it is not what I ordered.

Really.

I've initiated fraud action against them from my bank in Singapore.
                              It would be cool if you get to keep the console and the money.
                              Really they should change it since they made the mistake.

Comment

I've been considering an Nt for a while but if they're not prepared to correct their mistakes then they'll never see a cent from me. Completely ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X