Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
    Look what FedEx just dropped off:

A knew taking a few days off this week would pay off!
    Did you get whacked for customs? I know I had to pay £40 when I got my Super NT

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
      Did you get whacked for customs? I know I had to pay £40 when I got my Super NT
      No not at all FedEx just handed it over!!!!

First impressions are very good, build quality is great, it is solid and easy to use. Quite a few options (including scanline variations) and you can even adjust the LED colour!

Games play well and look good. No issue booting an Everdrive and I also tried original Japanese, PAL and US games. The M30 seems spot on, no noticeable lag, well not to me anyway.

Here are a few pics-

Box Contents

Size

Games

With and without scanlines

Last edited by dyer60; 25-03-2019, 14:28.

Comment

Definitely thinking of picking one of these up. I've not got many mega drive games, but was thinking of going the Everdrive route so glad yours seems to work ok

Comment

Mine's just arrived too!

Had to phone FedEx this morning after they tried the "no-one was in" routine, but seems they got someone back here today after me being quite insistent that customer services should speak to the local depot rather than just chancing a second delivery while I'm out tomorrow. Not writing off a customs bill at a later date, though...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Mine's just arrived too!

Had to phone FedEx this morning after they tried the "no-one was in" routine, but seems they got someone back here today after me being quite insistent that customer services should speak to the local depot rather than just chancing a second delivery while I'm out tomorrow. Not writing off a customs bill at a later date, though...
            Good work .

Regarding the customs bill, I thought they couldn't deliver the parcel if a fee needed paying?
            Last edited by dyer60; 25-03-2019, 15:35.

Comment

Well jel. That looks awesome. I love that it comes with a spacer for a CD unit. Nice pics!

Comment

Any idea if Master System games run from the MD Everdrive?

Comment

From my experience, a FedEx-letter will appear within a couple of weeks after delivery so don’t party too hard. Congrats on the «new» console though, from the reviews I’ve seen on Youtube today it looks pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Any idea if Master System games run from the MD Everdrive?
                    Not out of the box, however there was a small sticker stating a firmware upgrade was needed for the MS adaptor to work so my guess is if I do that they should.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                      From my experience, a FedEx-letter will appear within a couple of weeks after delivery so don’t party too hard. Congrats on the «new» console though, from the reviews I’ve seen on Youtube today it looks pretty nice.
                      Hmmm that seems a crappy. At least if it's Parcel Force or Royal Mail you know you have to pay it rather than waiting for a letter.

***Edit-Spoke too soon just had a text message from FedEx asking me to pay £41.15***
                      Last edited by dyer60; 25-03-2019, 16:41.

Comment

Not out of the box, however there was a small sticker stating a firmware upgrade was needed for the MS adaptor to work so my guess is if I do that they should.
                        Ok. Thanks for that. I’m going to order one as soon as I can combine it with a Super NT order too.

Comment

just had a text message from FedEx asking me to pay £41.15***
                          That sucks!

If I buy a Mega Sg, I'll also buy the Super Nt at the same time. I just need to wait until I have lots of spare cash.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            Ok. Thanks for that. I’m going to order one as soon as I can combine it with a Super NT order too.
                            [MENTION=8265]CMcK[/MENTION] I have updated the firmware and Master System games are working from the Everdrive, oh and it will default to FM sound for those games that have the option.

Comment

Finally got my shipping notification, will be with me on Wednesday.

Comment

Mine arrived in Singapore but thiose dumb ****s sent me the **** European version when I ordered the Japanese one. ****ing useless *****.

Comment

Working...
                                X