Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analogue Mega Sg

Looks like Analogue are tackling the Mega Drive and Master System properly.

Looks nice, not feeling the white one though.

Comment

Looks good, this video is apparently from the device.

Comment

Don't have the same volume of Megadrive/MS games that I do compared to the SFC, but I still want one. I absolutely love the physical design of the hardware here - it looks great!

Comment

Looks ace, although the aesthetic appeal of the original Japanese unit still holds the gold I reckon. Did look at pre-ordering but their site seems to be down.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

8Bitdo making wireless pads for it too

Comment

I did wonder about the controller...

Now I’m pretty sure this is just a Megadrive, so I doubt there’s any way to use 32X ROMs or CD ISOs from an SD card?

Ok, so ive just read about the real Mega CD hardware support which is interesting, if slightly bonkers...
              Last edited by _SD_; 16-10-2018, 16:54.

Comment

Really, really like that. Definitely want one. I've got loads of Megadrive and Master System carts and this will give me an excuse to buy more.

Guys, if you use PAL SNES carts on a Super NT, can you play them in 60hz? I'm assuming the answer is yes but it's worth checking - all my MD/MS is PAL.

Ah, just seen it will work with Game Gear with an adapter and you can plug a Mega CD right into it too. This thing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                  8Bitdo making wireless pads for it too
                  I'm still waiting for those Saturn ones they announced for PC. Those seem to have vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                    I did wonder about the controller...

Now I’m pretty sure this is just a Megadrive, so I doubt there’s any way to use 32X ROMs or CD ISOs from an SD card?
                    Not isos, but according to their Twitter feed the system is compatible with the Mega CD

Comment

Want! Master System and Megadrive on an OLED TV with wireless controllers. Even better having access to all the earlier systems and GG support. As long as they’ve taken care of the colour palettes properly as the MK III doesn’t display older systems colour properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I'm still waiting for those Saturn ones they announced for PC. Those seem to have vanished.
                        They are up for pre order on Amazon mate.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

It's funny how I still get that retro reflex "Oooo, nice, I'll order one" moment.

Which I won't, but it's cool. I actually like the white one though!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                            They are up for pre order on Amazon mate.
                            You'll have to link me; I tried a few rudimentary searches on Amazon and Google but didn't see it.

EDIT: Found it! Thanks for letting me know, I've placed a pre-order.
                            Last edited by Asura; 16-10-2018, 17:34.

Comment

Dudes, can someone help me find it on Amazon please? Can't find it on the UK or US site. [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] help a brother

Edit: ah wait you were talking about Saturn pads. Would be interested in a link to those too actually though.

Comment

Working...
                              X