Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardgames, Card Games and RPG Adventures (Board Games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] did you play Labyrinth?
    [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION] never played Catan!
    [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] I nearly backed Dinosaur Island, but it was a bit pricey.

Comment

Catan is ace, QC!

Love Labyrinth My sister always wins though.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] no not yet. We plan on playing tomorrow.

I really like Catan. Only really played digital versions. I first played it on PS3 platform when I was a games tester. I absolutely loved it. These days I play the free download on Android. Give it a go, QC.

Comment

My Resident Evil 2 board game kickstarter arrive last week... it is a thing of beauty lol

Comment

Were there massive delays with this?

Comment

Nope came out around when they said it would All stretch goals and additional buys as well

Seemed to have learned their lesson from the Dark Souls kickstarter!

Comment

Ha! Sorry, dude!
                It wasn't Resident Evil 2, it's Evil Dead 2!

The UK's no.1 magazine for the latest news, reviews features and interviews from the world of tabletop gaming. Written for board game enthusiasts, by board game enthusiasts. Subscribe and save today!

Comment

I asked for Scrawl for Christmas and my sister delivered.

We played it on Boxing Day with hilarious consequences. On par, if not better, than Cards Against Humanity.

Comment

Started playing Labyrinth today. Best board game ever. Started with the kids (I let them go for any of their cards - cheers [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]). Then the missus had a game. I can tell by her face, the gears in her mind are moving, strategies are being formed lol. Love it. A thinking game. Even better we have Lord of the Rings on the TV for ambience

Any more games like this? Guess I will re-register this wonderful thread...

Comment

I’m now in your club ...

Bought it from Asda the other day. Well all played a few games today. The family love it. However, when you have got your last treasure and everyone then tries to stop you getting back ‘home’, family niceties go out of the window!

Comment

The sister in law’s hubby raved about a game to us, it was called The Resistance: Avalon. He was talking about it so much that he bought a copy when they were visiting us one day, we all played it and oh man it was a right laugh, lies stacked with lies stacked on top of more lies, was so evil.

I keep adding more to my list of buys, a couple from this thread too.

Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
                        Pictomania
                        Cockroach Poker
                        Sushi Go Party
                        Shifty Eyed Spies
                        Skull

I’ll be keeping my eye on the thread and will share when I grab some.

Comment

We got Sushi Go Party for Christmas! The main game was a treat and this is even better.

Although some of the new cards allow for an uneven amount of cards in each hand and I’m not sure what to do about that. I’ll do some googling.

Comment

I’ve had to come down to the not-Mother-in-Law’s for New Year. To get through the depressing ****-fest of this piss-awful event, there’s a variety of ‘fun’ stuff to plough through. I’ve no idea what it all is, but one of them is Avengers Monopoly. A total cash-in no doubt, but anything to distract from the lousy gash-fest that is NYE.

Tragically, we’ll all just end up arguing over what rubbish to watch on tv instead.

Comment

We are watching some Grease sing-a-long.

Shoot. Me. Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                We are watching some Grease sing-a-long.

Shoot. Me. Dead.
                                Last edited by hudson; 31-12-2018, 22:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X